who went to the Granada?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

michampin said:
yea his sorry ass is comeing in concert to kc here pretty soon
naw but theres alot of people that come on here and diss tech and think twista is the bomb when he really isnt

im curious...who else do you like besides all the kc rappers?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Gold Deez said:
Me and my homie went. Drove up there from Wichita. I've met Tech at an in-store here but this was my first official Tech show (being I work second shift and missed the countless otherz). Top City outta Topeka got thingz started with them rappin over some mainstream beatz. Nice start for a Tech show. BG Bulletwound was next. He ripped it......bustin a pretty sick freestyle after one of his songz (not sure what song it was). He had his head wrapped up in gauze and in a wheel chair. Skatterman & Snug Brim was next. They performed around four trackz (not sure which onez). Tech came out next and opened up with one of his trackz off of BEEF I think it was. I was at the fuckin bar tryin to get drinkz. He came out in his robe and ended the show in a KU jersey. Overall the highlight was BG commin out in the wheelchair and Tech. If some of ya'll went you might of seen us. We was chillin over by the merch booth/VIP section. I had a striped polo on with dark brown spiked hair and a gray hoodie on half the time...
when did you guys leave 815? I didn't even know y'all left. Thanks for buying me that drink homie. There was some fine asian girls up in that place,didn't you think? Did you ever find the Outhouse?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
who in here drives a Camero I think with the Strange Music logo on the back? I saw that when I was rolling down Mass. Street in front of the Granada.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
What up Jared...

We left 815 around 1:00.......that place was hella packed. Almost too packed to even have a good time. Yeah there was alotta fine women up in that piece. ALOT.......I was gonna say bye an shit but we couldn't find you and we had a good two hour drive back so we just bounced. Man I seen so many fine chickz there that night. I seen this one lil blonde at the Mickey D'z off of 6th street that was hella fine. We never did find out about the Outhouse. Next time I'm out that way I'll holla. I'd like to hit up that DJ Muggz show at the Bottleneck here in a month or so...

and about that Camero, I'm pretty sure it was a Firebird cause the dudez that was drivin it was workin the merch booth. I seen them at the gas station and I asked the driver if he posted up on the siccness and he said "I'm not from around here" and I said naw on the net.......lmao...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Trick420 said:
i don't know. some little ass one in lawrence w/ 2 stages.. it was b.o.b. and they open till 4.
those are the best kind. those are the ones that the college girls work at. :lick:

Aug 21, 2002
I saw that Firbird or Camaro or whatever it was out in the parking lot with that BIG ASS Strange Logo on the back window!!!

I aint been on here is a sec, but I was there taking pics on stage and got some of BG and shit, but if yall want em' I'll be postin em' up in about 15 minutes...