who went to the Granada?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I didn't get to go :( ... BG performin from a wheelchair a few days after getting shot sounds like a damn good opener. How was the rest? I'm surprised it's almost noon and there's no reviews yet... must've been a kick ass show... everyone's still recovering!!! C'mon Mich... I know you're diein to tell us!!!! :dead:

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Me and my homie went. Drove up there from Wichita. I've met Tech at an in-store here but this was my first official Tech show (being I work second shift and missed the countless otherz). Top City outta Topeka got thingz started with them rappin over some mainstream beatz. Nice start for a Tech show. BG Bulletwound was next. He ripped it......bustin a pretty sick freestyle after one of his songz (not sure what song it was). He had his head wrapped up in gauze and in a wheel chair. Skatterman & Snug Brim was next. They performed around four trackz (not sure which onez). Tech came out next and opened up with one of his trackz off of BEEF I think it was. I was at the fuckin bar tryin to get drinkz. He came out in his robe and ended the show in a KU jersey. Overall the highlight was BG commin out in the wheelchair and Tech. If some of ya'll went you might of seen us. We was chillin over by the merch booth/VIP section. I had a striped polo on with dark brown spiked hair and a gray hoodie on half the time...

Apr 21, 2003
The concert like the other 11 was awesome,
the only thing that wasn't cool was the show was shortened to like 50 min. which is bulshit compared to the 90 min show we usually get. but hes palying 187 now, so that pretty fuckin tight!
bg in a wheel chair was hardcore and s&s ripped it. i'm not sure about the t.o.p. boys though. first time i've seen them at a show i think...maybe not though, them kb blunts start fuckin with ya after awhile.
but of course the show was tight. its TECH N9NE!

Jan 12, 2003
NO! Shit got really fucked up for me and I ended up having to baby sit my nephew. Fuck, he says Tech N9ne atleast 4 times a day I dont know why he couldnt have gone anyways w/ me.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I'm sure someone took pics... I've always liked BG's music, but I have sooo much more respect for him now... that shows true love for his passion. Fuck a 50 cent!!! Muthafucka was up 2 days after being shot! Got mad luv for him!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Slither said:
I'm sure someone took pics... I've always liked BG's music, but I have sooo much more respect for him now... that shows true love for his passion. Fuck a 50 cent!!! Muthafucka was up 2 days after being shot! Got mad luv for him!

SOME OF YOU'S NEED TO STOP TRIPPIN....BG GOT SHOT...SO WHAT!!...NO DISRESPECT...BUT PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GETTING SHOT...
AND BECAUSE HE SHOWED UP TO RAP YOU ARE HIS FANS NOW...
FUCK THAT...IF ANYTHING IM A FAN OF HIS CHARACTER NOW...MORE THAN HIS MUSIC...IT STILL SUCKS...

OH AND btw...I LIKED 50 LONG BEFORE HE GOT SHOT....SO I DONT WANT TO HEAR NON OF THAT...

WIT THAT SAID...I HOPE BG HAS A GOOD RECOVERY...

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I was his fan before he got shot (both BG n 50). The way I look at music is kinda different from others. My exhusband was a musician, so I look at lyrics and passion for the music, that's the real reason I luv Tech. It's the work and the passion behind the music. I spent countless nights listening to the same music over and over again and watched the long hours roll by in the studio. That's why I've gained more respect for BG b/c I didn't realize just how much he cared about his fans and his music... to be on stage the NIGHT after getting out of the hospital... that just shows something to me about him as a person... as a musician. I don't know if that makes any sense... it's hard to explain... but it's just not like I like him now b/c he got shot... it's just the principle behind it to me... I know that doesn't make any sense...

Apr 21, 2003
betthatstang said:
NO! Shit got really fucked up for me and I ended up having to baby sit my nephew. Fuck, he says Tech N9ne atleast 4 times a day I dont know why he couldnt have gone anyways w/ me.
That sucks. lol i can see you hangin with your nephew and him screamin TECH N9NE! you should hook him up with one of techs kids. :)

Nov 14, 2002
AND BECAUSE HE SHOWED UP TO RAP YOU ARE HIS FANS NOW...
FUCK THAT...IF ANYTHING IM A FAN OF HIS CHARACTER NOW...MORE THAN HIS MUSIC...IT STILL SUCKS...
I still don't like the music, but the guy is cool in my book and I'll admit that might inspire me to buy a cd even if I don't particularly like it.
That's why I've gained more respect for BG b/c I didn't realize just how much he cared about his fans and his music... to be on stage the NIGHT after getting out of the hospital... that just shows something to me about him as a person... as a musician.
::Thumbs up::
that slow ass rappin is fuckin annoying
::Thumbs Down:: That's why you kats out there would rather hear a Twista than a Biggie. You ain't got no fuckin' patience. If a kat isn't sayin 45 words for every 8 bars, it's too slow.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
i fucking hate twista
he sounds like shit cause you cant even tell wtf hes sayin and if hes even sayin it right
theres nuttin wrong wit rappin slow but 50's shit i s j us t toooooooooo toooooooo ooooooooooooo s l o w for me

Dec 29, 2002
yea his sorry ass is comeing in concert to kc here pretty soon
naw but theres alot of people that come on here and diss tech and think twista is the bomb when he really isnt