who watches GANGLAND on the history channel and wut ya think of it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The Hells Angels one was dope. The undercover cop shit made it awesome.

LOL, in the skinhead one, one of the assholes in the Neo Nazi group was sporting a Tupac jacket... lmfaoooo. Fucking idiots.

Jan 17, 2008
Its funny because most of the Higher ups in the gang MS-13 are government officals. Thats why there are so many in America. If our government didnt want MS-13 in America there would not be any here at all. Think about it.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
before he turned snitch,he use to come by the record store (mogame entertainment) me and my brother owned and dropped off them "G.U.N" cds. i never knew how much power that little fool had until it all went down.
Are you sure it was him, or the other rat?

Now back to the topic. The same thing happened around here, but the tagging I saw didn't seem amateur. I recently seen 1 that looked like a kid did it tho. That kid looking 1 had a smily face by a lil ms-13 hit up. I like watching some of gangland, but I have caught false info.

Nov 1, 2005
any1 see the one they had on the mexican mafia?..code of conduct i think was the name of it..they had this dude who wrote a book on them.tony rafael.he was wearing a hat and they hid his face in the dark....but thanks to youtube...lol...wonder if dude knows his face is allover the net?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Nazi Lowriders

LOL, in the skinhead one, one of the assholes in the Neo Nazi group was sporting a Tupac jacket... lmfaoooo. Fucking idiots.
Were these Nazi Lowriders? If so, then it makes sense, because a lot of them listen to different types of music. There are Woods who rap and build their lifestyle around it. The only thing that divides NLR's from other gangs is prison politics and skin color. You can even be half mexican and become a member of the Nazi Lowriders.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
any1 see the one they had on the mexican mafia?..code of conduct i think was the name of it..they had this dude who wrote a book on them.tony rafael.he was wearing a hat and they hid his face in the dark....but thanks to youtube...lol...wonder if dude knows his face is allover the net?

HE CENTERED ALOT OF IT'S CONTENT AROUND YOUR HOOD, THE AVES...I KNOW IF HE'S SMART HE AINT LIVING IN L.A.

HOW'D THAT FOOL GET SO MUCH INFO?