who watches GANGLAND on the history channel and wut ya think of it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2003
IM JUST GON SAY THIS...2 ME ITS HYPE'N MOTHA FUCKAS UP 2 BECOME GANGSTAS..BECUZ I LIVE IN SACRAMENTO AINT NEVA HEARD OF NO MS-13 OUT HERE AND ONCE I SEEN THAT SHIT ON TV ITS LIKE ALL THE SURENOS WANT 2 BE LIKE MS-13 STARTN 2 BANG THAT SHIT REAL TUFF AND WHAT NOT..ITS LIKE TELEVISION IS INFLUENCEING NIGGAZ 2 BANG!!
SHITS CRAZY MAN!! DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE SHOW BUT DAMN THIS SHITS CRAZY IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT..WHY THE FUCK PUT IT ON TV WHY NOT SELL THAT SHIT ON DVD OR SUMTHN..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
im waitin 2 watch the blood in blood out one, that shit is tite too watch. gangland is as real as u can get. plus i love documentarys.

Apr 25, 2002
if mufuckas see the outcome of the lives of all them real gangstas they depict on the show and still wanna be like them whoever tries to be like them is some goofy ass mufuckas knowin how they goin end up.

Dec 17, 2004
me and buddies watched a bunch of those the other day and ever since we cant stop randomly blurting out "amor de rey!"...we all agree that out of all the ones weve seen we hate the latin kings most, yet we cant stop saying that shit...amor de rey...see