Who wants to see me gett my ass beat???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Ace Lumper A.k.a. Phil...Said that he would make a special trip, beat my ass, & tape it all...if anyone cared...When i called him on it...He said that noone care'd so he wasn't gonn do it...So im asking EVERY person on the siccness to just post & leave there name...To show they'd care enough to see it...So he no longer has a bullshit exscuse...

I'll start...SMURF

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i admit it everybody, im scared of smurf. i officially punked out.

via message board. you heard it here first.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I ALREADY SHUT UP ABOUT IT. I RETRACTED THE OFFER. THE OFFER WAS MADE UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT HE WAS STILL IN THE NATI. AN HOUR'S DRIVE IS NOTHING FOR ME TO DO. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IM THERE AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH. BUT NOW HES IN RENO. IM NOT GOING THAT FAR OUT OF MY WAY TO PROVE ANYTHING TO SCREEN NAMES. LOL. SO THEREFORE, I AM TAKING THE PUNK ROAD. SORRY YALL. I REALLY WANTED TO LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF MY THUG LIFE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO SMURF FOR HE WAS RIGHT. I DID INVADE HIS THREAD. ILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. MY BAD.

A

All Out HOGG

ACTULEY...If you assumed that i was in cincinnati then why did you say sumthin like 'we'll never meet blah blah however im touching down in san jo on sumthin sumthin day"...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
because thats the address you put when you "PUNKED" bukshot.

it was only in a recent post you revealed your current residence. its ok. im not mad at you smurf. i want to be your friend. i take back all those mean things i said.