WHO WANTS TO MAKE EXTRA CASH? THIS IS FOR YOU LAZY BASTARDS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
I have been working part time from my computer at home for this text answering system called Chacha for about a month now and It is LEGIT.
That shit helped me pay some bills, I worked ONE week and got $294.

If you already HAVE a job, you can still do this as a second extra part time job. Just for fun and you get paid.

You have to be over 18yrs old, have a laptop or computer obviously.

FIRST, you need to go through a 1hr training ONLINE and pass a little simulation exam like if you were already working answering questions(such as weather, definitions, directions, sex questions, yo mamma jokes...etc.)

AGAIN, you can log on WHENEVER you have time and want to work. Work as little, or work as much as you want. I PERSONALLY MAKE ABOUT $12 an hour. If you are curious check it out.

PM ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MY REFERRAL EMAIL( YOU HAVE HIGHER CHANCES OF BEING HIRED WITH MY REFERRAL EMAIL) AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE LINK

ATTACHED IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE SCRILLA I'VE MADE SO YOU SEE I AIN'T BULLSHITTING.
LATES!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
You SHOULDN'T trust anyone son....NO ONE.
and I dont thats why I wont do this stupid site I work three jobs right now making good money and I go to school to try to finish and get my GED and transfer to a UC to get my degree and start my career and make something of myself. Im doing it the right way working hard so i can play harder Im making my family proud doing what im doing and Im more importantly making myself proud that im doing something that most people my age group and race should be doing to better no only themselves but our rasa too so you can keep your extra cash site which most likely is a scam and Ill keep doing me and kow for sure that it wil pay off later for me in my favor

Jun 21, 2005
LOL Homie....I ALREADY go to a Cal State University. I have one year to graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management AND a minor in Criminal Justice.

I couldn't get a STABLE job this summer due to me attending summer school at Cabrillo College to get extra units. SO, this is perfect for me and anyone currently unemployed.

Good for you though, 3 jobs is some serious shit playboy. Keep it moving.

Oct 3, 2006
and I dont thats why I wont do this stupid site I work three jobs right now making good money and I go to school to try to finish and get my GED and transfer to a UC to get my degree and start my career and make something of myself. Im doing it the right way working hard so i can play harder Im making my family proud doing what im doing and Im more importantly making myself proud that im doing something that most people my age group and race should be doing to better no only themselves but our rasa too so you can keep your extra cash site which most likely is a scam and Ill keep doing me and kow for sure that it wil pay off later for me in my favor
That Thai spot in Gilroy bomb as fuck....

Mar 25, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 13, 2007
I think he's laughing at the fact that you went off on a tangent talking about yourself when you replied to Scrillafein.

P.S. There's plenty of people on here doing something with their life, and just because you are doesn't mean you should go rub it in the face of those who are not.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I think he's laughing at the fact that you went off on a tangent talking about yourself when you replied to Scrillafein.

P.S. There's plenty of people on here doing something with their life, and just because you are doesn't mean you should go rub it in the face of those who are not.
Im not trying to rub anything in nobodys face I'm just telling dude about how i dont need this website to make money and how i'd rather work hard to get it instead of having stuff handed to me. I learned that you appreciate more when you had to work for something rather than it being given to you with no efferot in getting it. know what I mean. thats all i was tryin to get at

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Fuck that cuzzo I take all money! Hard earned, non deserved, clean, dirty, stolen, fake, old, new, from crackheads, from rich folks, white girls, black girls, brown girls, lol I take all money!

Scrilla hit me with that PM pimp!

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Fuck that cuzzo I take all money! Hard earned, non deserved, clean, dirty, stolen, fake, old, new, from crackheads, from rich folks, white girls, black girls, brown girls, lol I take all money!

Scrilla hit me with that PM pimp!