Who wants free Kings Tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2008
Just fuccin with you, But for reals-who the fucc will spend $$$$$ to see the Kings. Bacc in the early 2000-01-02-03 you couldn't get a ticcet. And now you watch a game on TV it looks like the late 80's and 90's are bacc. The only person worth seeing is Kevin Martin,and that's it and maybe if Kobe,Lebron,Wade or the Boston Three- are coming to town then maybe I will grab some seats. Kind of like going to see the Raiders play knowing they are going to lose almost every home game.

Feb 5, 2006
I WENT TO THE KINGS-BULLS GAME A FEW WEEKS AGO TO WATCH MY BULLS PLAY AND THE KINGS FANS WERE BORING AS FUCK. U CAN SEE HELLA EMPTY SEATS AND NOBODY WAS TALKIN SHIT BACK TO ME. I WOULD BOO THEIR TEAM OR CLAP WHENEVER THE BULLS SCORED BUT NUTHIN! NO PRIDE IN THEIR SQUAD

Jun 1, 2002
Just fuccin with you, But for reals-who the fucc will spend $$$$$ to see the Kings. Bacc in the early 2000-01-02-03 you couldn't get a ticcet. And now you watch a game on TV it looks like the late 80's and 90's are bacc. The only person worth seeing is Kevin Martin,and that's it and maybe if Kobe,Lebron,Wade or the Boston Three- are coming to town then maybe I will grab some seats. Kind of like going to see the Raiders play knowing they are going to lose almost every home game.
I WOULD.

Feb 13, 2006
This just goes to show that there is no such thing as a REAL Kings fan.

Oct 30, 2008
Not a Kings fan, I am a CHICAGO BULLS fan stucc in Sac so I see this happening over the years and just shows you how the Sacramento Kings are not popular enough in it's own city to sell seats. Same thing happened in the CHI when Jordan bounced but we still support the BULLS.

Nov 6, 2004
they ruined the fucking team and no one gives a shit anymore. its okay to go when a good team comes to town, you buy a $10 ticket and move down to the 10th row because nobody is there. the couple times I did I left at halftime anyway

Nov 5, 2004
The only way I would ever go to a Kings game would be if it was free and against the Warriors.

Oh wait, I did that.

I was there in 07 when we beat the Kings on the verge of clinching the playoff birth. 40% of the people in the building were GS fans, and we ran the Kings fans out of their own arena. Chanting lets go warriors the last 5 min of the game, lmao.

Dec 4, 2005
I wouldnt even accept free tickets to watch the kings play.....
unfortunatley i have to. Its for work. Im a marketing rep at six flags and they will be at the park for opening weekend this week. Not complaining about the free suite/alcohol or courtside seats though(when available, which is most of the time).Since j-rich was traded, i have no reason to watch a bobcats game.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
hella crazy yall mentioned the bulls

i used to go to kings games all the times in the 90's - mitch richmond, spud webb, olden polynice lol

i had tickets for the upcoming bulls game & it was my lifes dream as a jordan fan to see him live before he retired. fucker skipped out on the game for some reason

never was much of an nba fan after that