who voted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DAMN,
CALIFORNIA gOT SOME COO' LAWS. BUT THE MOTIF gETTIN' LEARNED AND PLAYED. I STILL AIN'T HOOKED IT UP TO THE COMP. MY COMP WON'T POST(OR BOOT RIgHT IN THE FIRST TRY), SO I'VE BEEN DOIN' OTHA THANgS, THAN FUCCIN' WITH IT. I JUST gOT SOME TIgHT MONITORS TOO AND MY BOOTH IS ALL READY TO ROLL. JUST gOT TO DROP SOME SHIT NOW. YOU DOIN' COO'?

May 1, 2003
EDJ said:
^DAMN,
CALIFORNIA gOT SOME COO' LAWS. BUT THE MOTIF gETTIN' LEARNED AND PLAYED. I STILL AIN'T HOOKED IT UP TO THE COMP. MY COMP WON'T POST(OR BOOT RIgHT IN THE FIRST TRY), SO I'VE BEEN DOIN' OTHA THANgS, THAN FUCCIN' WITH IT. I JUST gOT SOME TIgHT MONITORS TOO AND MY BOOTH IS ALL READY TO ROLL. JUST gOT TO DROP SOME SHIT NOW. YOU DOIN' COO'?
Ery thang coo...just had to step away for hot one...$teady $chemin.....it don't stop. I'm really interested in the Firewire support on the Motif.......I look back now and I realize that's what you was talkin about. It don't get no better than that. What's tha problem with tha comp. And let me get those booth specs and materials used.

Oct 16, 2004
massive said:
Coincidence there?!?!?! I think not. I voted also and am still hella mad that Bush won re-election. He pulled that Christian b s out and fooled a gang of people with it. This just shows how dumb the American public really is or actually how racist this place is. Cuz 90% of Bush supporters are white in my opinion and all they really wanna do is hold minorities down. And that's REAL TALK!