who voted?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
hopefully everyone that could have voted, voted if yall didnt vote and had the opportunity to vote i dont want to hear shit about matha fuckas complaining about bush or 3 strike law, because they didnt vote. if we dont vote we just going to let the rich people fuck us and keep us living like lower class citizens. everyone that is 18 should have used their voice and voted.

Apr 25, 2002
the voting on the 3 strikes law was a prop to make only violent felonies count as a strike... everyone should have voted so homies arent doing life over something peddy as fuck...

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
FUCC YEAH I VOTED TOO. I VOTED TO AMEND THE 3 STRIKES SO THE HOMIES WOULDN'T BE GETTING FUCCED OFF OVER A CANDY BAR... FAR AS STEM CELL? DOCTORS ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO PLAY GOD. ANY OTHER MEASURE THAT ASKED TO HIKE UP TAXES AND GIVE THE GOVERNMENT MORE MONEY. FUCC THAT!!! THAT BUSH SENT $200 BILLION OVER SEAS. FUCC HIM. WAR ON TERROR MY ASS. THOSE TERRORISTS ATTACKED BECAUSE HE GOT ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. OH YEAH BY THE WAY FUCC ARNOLD SWARTANAZI TOO.. HE KNEW THAT BLACC MAN WAS INNOCENT AND HE DECIDED TO LET HIM BE PUT TO DEATH ANYWAY. GOOD THING THAT THE SURPREME COURT STEPPED IN. SPEND MONEY ON AMERICA NOT SOME COUNTRY WHO HATES US....

Oct 14, 2004
I voted but i didnt vote for 3 strikes cause i dont stay in cali. I voted for Nadar, and i didnt want Kerry to win. I know cats will say then your for Bush? Yes and no. Kerry just wasnt the person i trust and yes ill trust bush before kerry. I know someone will say something but hey at least i voted and thats all that matters.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Rob S4 said:
I voted but i didnt vote for 3 strikes cause i dont stay in cali. I voted for Nadar, and i didnt want Kerry to win. I know cats will say then your for Bush? Yes and no. Kerry just wasnt the person i trust and yes ill trust bush before kerry. I know someone will say something but hey at least i voted and thats all that matters.
Hey if Nader stood up and got in that debate i might have changed my mind. But i didn't know we he stood for or his agenda. I would've been calling Bush and Kerry if i ran. Nader should've talked shit

Oct 14, 2004
^^^ I agree with you there. I think Nadar should have debated with the other two. I looked up his website though.

@EDJ- Its not so much as i trust him totally i just trust him more then i do for Kerry if that makes sense. Kerry just seemed too much of a coward for me and hes way to liberal, since my religious beliefs inflict me the way they do i have to go with a more moral person. Nadar had some issues i didnt agree with but hey all nominations do. Its that feeling you get about someone and i got it with Kerry.

Jul 15, 2002
Rob S4 said:
^^^ I agree with you there. I think Nadar should have debated with the other two. I looked up his website though.

@EDJ- Its not so much as i trust him totally i just trust him more then i do for Kerry if that makes sense. Kerry just seemed too much of a coward for me and hes way to liberal, since my religious beliefs inflict me the way they do i have to go with a more moral person. Nadar had some issues i didnt agree with but hey all nominations do. Its that feeling you get about someone and i got it with Kerry.

Kerry fought in Vietnam...no coward in him OBVIOUSLY!!!

Bush dodged Vietnam, becamse the President, sent the country on a fluke war. I could never respect a dude who would send his homies to fight a battle his pussy ass never would.

I watched the debate only once for about 10 minutes...So I did my own lil test.....We all know Bush can't even talk straight. In the 10 minutes Bush said UHH 14 times...3 times he actually started the sentence with UHH....Kerry said UHH 3 times....3 fucking times!!!

In my eyes picking the President was easy......PICK THE GUY WHO CAN GIVE YOU COMPLETE A SENTENCE....DUH!

May 1, 2003
I voted...but when I first got there ...I was told I wasn't on the list...I had to fill out a provisional ballot...same thing happened to a couple of other people. Called ahead atime too...told me everythang was straight...still tryna get some answers.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^HOW THE FUK YOU gET TO VOTE? AIN'T YOU gOT A FELONY?

ROB S4,
KERRY WAS IN VIETNAM AND BUSH DODgED IT. HOW YOU EXPLAIN THAT?
AND AS FAR AS THE MORALITY ISSUE, THAT SOUNDS TYPICAL. BUT POLITICS AND MORALITY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THANgS. RELIgION SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN POLITICS. ALL THEM ISSUES THE CANDIDATES WERE BEHIND WERE BASICALLY A CHURCH VS. STATE ISSUE. AND IF YOU RELIgIOUS, WHY YOU PUTTIN' YOUR FAITH IN A MAN INSTEAD OF (gOD)?

May 1, 2003
EDJ said:
^HOW THE FUK YOU gET TO VOTE? AIN'T YOU gOT A FELONY?

ROB S4,
KERRY WAS IN VIETNAM AND BUSH DODgED IT. HOW YOU EXPLAIN THAT?
AND AS FAR AS THE MORALITY ISSUE, THAT SOUNDS TYPICAL. BUT POLITICS AND MORALITY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THANgS. RELIgION SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN POLITICS. ALL THEM ISSUES THE CANDIDATES WERE BEHIND WERE BASICALLY A CHURCH VS. STATE ISSUE. AND IF YOU RELIgIOUS, WHY YOU PUTTIN' YOUR FAITH IN A MAN INSTEAD OF (gOD)?
Maybe that's why shit was fucked when I got there....but I was under the impression that I was able to vote....I'll find out today.....how's that Motif treatin ya....bout to get one myself soon....time to upgrade! 1

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I don't understand how people can trust Bush. Under his control we have been attacked by terrorists, lost jobs, education prises have risen and we have gone to war with two different countries, with Iraq costing us over 1,000 American lives, for no reason.

He lied to us about Saddam Hussien and the weapons of mass destruction and he spend over 40% of his time in office on vacation during his first year of residency.

There are so many BS things that has happened during his administration that is flat out ridiculous. Coming up with this stupid ass danger level terrorist warning system bullshit. Why has it never gone back to green? We have yet to be attacked since 9/11, so why are we constantly in fear of being attacked?

His administration came up with the Patriot Act too, taking away a lot of American freedom.

Now there is talk of him re-opening the draft.

If this is a person you trust, then I wonder what it takes for you to distrust a person.

I can't wait to hear people start bitching a year from now, when we are still in Iraq, losing lives, talking about a draft and still with a large chunk of the population out of work.

Yeah I voted!