Who u wanna see on a daygo show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
someones gonna get shot.

(with the microphone)
people gotta stop thinkin like that. If we don't start putting together peaceful shows with local talent we won't ever be able to get the music scene to it's potential out here. It's just gotta be handled right. This last show had a catalog of daygo artists, b's, c's from all sides and it was a peaceful function. we gotta get on our business now to get on in a major way. Everybody from artists to the fans of the music need to get with the movement or step aside. It's the only way we're going to bring money for everybody to eat off of.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
people gotta stop thinkin like that.
this is the west coast...people dont change they way of thinking..

nah but on a serious note.....i just rather see a show with one person or one group not this 'san diego dream team' shit niggas be tryna get happening

bangfest '09 isnt high on my to do list

id be cool with one rapper without his whole fucking neighborhood on stage and in the crowd but it is what it is

i dont throw no shows and hell i dont even go to shows cuz they bore me. unless imma try to sell drugs. so...yknow..fuck my opinion. lol im out

good luck homie
you have a positive outlook and thats what matters
i wish you nothing but success

Jul 10, 2007
www.facebook.com
Realistically my nigha Cricet and Mitch on the same stage in Daygo, aint happinin. This outta Cricet mouth. No funk between em, just a bad idea.....

We would have to have a bunch of shows with each artist seperately, as far as the gang bang acts. Each turf representer would need his own nite with non gang bang acts opening.

It kan be pulled off somewhere like Temecula (Just for you Big Arron) or Escondido. Thats actually where I'm considering re-doing the Daygo Unity Show (IF i do it). Daygo is too banged out. Even for the Artist to be kool (Which they are) they homeboi's aint alwayz in line and all it takes is one. Fab and G Malone wuz a GREAT start towards positive progression but it wasn't a DAYGO based show as far as the headliners are concerned.

Dough Nation, Young Sau, myself (Kayo), Snow White, Deep Rooted, Tha Cor, and Dido might jump off tho.....

Dec 16, 2008
I wouldn't want to see do local daygo shows. Who's actually making any noise right now? NOBODY!!! I don't consider mitchy local anymore and ofcourse jayo ain't either. So the rest of yall need to get to work.

Jan 9, 2009
WE NEED TO BRING J.STALIN DOWN HERE... LIVEWIRE ENT.
WITH DA LEERY GANG (ECAY, MOOCH, GOOGIE, CEE WEE3, ELCE) AND THE CHERRY CHUCK GANG AS OPENING ACTS.

WE CAN HANDLE IT.. OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK

Dec 16, 2008
Sidewayz Ent keep doing yall thing. I can't wait til somebody actually puts their pride to the side and reach out to wrongkind or wrongkind reach out to yall. It's 09 and it's time to seperate the music and the banging.