Who the tightest???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
man.....thats a hard call for real, cuz man every 3rd person in KC is a rapper, not all have cd's out. i know alot of cats that aint recorded an album and they spit some fire shit. those with albums out also spit some fire shit, Young Fe.....is pretty cool, i wouldnt say the tightest but thats my opinion

Apr 8, 2004
Who has the tightest mouthpiece as far as spittin game? That's Rich the Factor. Where you think Young Fe get his game from? And Young Fe OK but he ain't got nothin on the rest of the Major Factor camp--Rush, Twan, & Tommy Gun.

Aug 18, 2002
I've heard a lot of shit from KC and many cats can spit tight shit, but I still don't think anybody is quite on Tech N9ne's level, yet. I don't give a fuck what ya'll say....even if you don't like his style.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
.... E skool ....

Techs shit is sooooo diffrent, its all starting to sound the same.... He needs his old style for a while or at least go back n forth...

Aug 18, 2002
Law said:
.... E skool ....

Techs shit is sooooo diffrent, its all starting to sound the same.... He needs his old style for a while or at least go back n forth...
I'll agree with you on that Law..after recently listening to CBTS and The Worst, but my only thing with E-Skool is it's been so long since I've heard anything from him? He needs to drop a solo or some shit....hook that up

Aug 3, 2004
Its really hard to say cuz theres something for everybody in KC. You got mob, game spitters, crunk, lyrical, sniper flows and everything in between. And I think people get it confused with whose the best and whose the most popular. In all respects Tech, Rich, The Popper, Court Dog, and even Fat Tone are all completly different but are all the BESt at what THEY do. Its really about what an individual likes.

Apr 8, 2004
llsikc said:
Its really hard to say cuz theres something for everybody in KC. You got mob, game spitters, crunk, lyrical, sniper flows and everything in between. And I think people get it confused with whose the best and whose the most popular. In all respects Tech, Rich, The Popper, Court Dog, and even Fat Tone are all completly different but are all the BESt at what THEY do. Its really about what an individual likes.
What are sniper flows? That fast shit.

Aug 3, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
What are sniper flows? That fast shit.
Umm. Yes. Sniper Flow would be that fast shit. Midwest Shit. People in KC often forget that that fast shit is a midwest thang, not Mob Shit, thats for the BAY. But its all good.

Feb 26, 2004
N.Ill-state said:
Who has the tightest mouthpiece as far as spittin game? That's Rich the Factor. Where you think Young Fe get his game from? And Young Fe OK but he ain't got nothin on the rest of the Major Factor camp--Rush, Twan, & Tommy Gun.

Well who do you think the rest of MFR got the game from? FE... Rich is still rapping because of FE. He counld have been and quit. He's rich. Fe got my vote, YA'LL better go back and listen to that Pole Postion. The light BLUE disc. They still use FE raps as hooks!

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^Well shit, I thought Young FE was younger than Rich and the rest of the crew. And I would've thought they all look up to Rich cause he the main man. Rich is the one wit all the albums out and the one everybody knows from KC 2 The Bay. Out of all the Major Factor albums I got, FE is only on Pole Position but you sayin he could've been quit. Look like Rich could've been quit fa' real, fa' real unless FE got a gang of albums out in KC only. And how many different Pole Position cds is it? Mine ain't light blue.