Who the tightest???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
KC rappers are about has good as their Royals ............

just joking for real, i'm drunk ........

Tech9 and RDV's are the only KC rappers that are in our stores.........the only ones I would pay to fuck with. I know I would get my money back.

Feb 26, 2004
You know what, that's so true though. KC is small market just like their team. But sooner or later the players ( who are the same ) go to different teams and become stars. Look how many former royals were in the playoffs this year including the MVP Johnny Damon. He gave it to the St. Louis by the way. lol :devious:

jesse james said:

Tech9 and RDV's are the only KC rappers that are in our stores.........the only ones I would pay to fuck with. I know I would get my money back.

Feb 26, 2003
man I like Fat Tone's shit...Cant stop bumpin his shit. "".......WE GANGSTAZ PLUS PUT N WERK...U KNOooW!......DA HOT METAL DAT ECHO THRU DA GHETTO....."...LMAO....dat nigga crazy wit his.

Feb 26, 2004
Nope you right, Rich is the main man and Young Fe is only on a couple of Albums ( currently knockin out a bid ) but his vision on those albums gave the ground work for the rest of MFR. Just one my bad the CD has a dayton on it. The tape was light blue. Man that dude been in it for a minute only to win it!

N.Ill-state said:
^^^^^Well shit, I thought Young FE was younger than Rich and the rest of the crew. And I would've thought they all look up to Rich cause he the main man. Rich is the one wit all the albums out and the one everybody knows from KC 2 The Bay. Out of all the Major Factor albums I got, FE is only on Pole Position but you sayin he could've been quit. Look like Rich could've been quit fa' real, fa' real unless FE got a gang of albums out in KC only. And how many different Pole Position cds is it? Mine ain't light blue.

Feb 26, 2004
Yep! ANTIME

Yep I'll tell my dude. I sure Pittsburgh Philthy would like to get down wit cha. The only STL artist he fooled wit is Young Benzo (I think that's how you spell his name) wit the St. Lunitics on his CD and Xtacy who's from KC but like I said at the top joined a new team in STL.

jesse james said:
STL/KC LAVA MIXTAPE SERIES coming soon................

any KC artist interested
[email protected]

Aug 18, 2002
At Jesse or anybody else that might know

Do you know who X-TaC is fucking with down there in the STL. I was told by one of his boys that he's working with Trackboyz or rather??? Also I heard some song on "Boiling Point" with Pretty Willie, X and some other cat I don't know...trying to find that cut? Any idea?

Aug 3, 2004
jesse james said:

THIS IS A VERY UNTRUE STATEMENT. THERE ARE HELLA NIGGAZ WITH CD'S OUT IN KC. AND ALL YOU NIGGAZ ON HERE PRAISE RICH LIKE HE THE KING. I'M NOT TAKING NOTHING FROM RICH CUZ ITS NO DENYING HE DO HIS THING, BUT MAINLY ONLY DOWN NORTH NIGGAZ BUY HIS SHIT. RICH WILL PUT THE SAME SONGS ON DIFFERENT CD'S WITH DIFFERENT COVERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND HAVE LIKE 11 SONGS IF THAT ON A CD. HE BEEN PULLIN IT OFF SO MORE POWER TO HIM, BUT ITS CATS IN THE TOWN MAKING SOME MAJOR MOVES WHERE IT COUNTS AND YALL DONT SEEM TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM! BY THE WAY, THE RDV'S MADE SOME LOCAL NOISE 3-4 YEARS BACK BUT AINT DONE SHIT SINCE THEN...JUST THE FACTS.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Street_Heat said:
You know what, that's so true though. KC is small market just like their team. But sooner or later the players ( who are the same ) go to different teams and become stars. Look how many former royals were in the playoffs this year including the MVP Johnny Damon. He gave it to the St. Louis by the way. lol :devious:

damn i really thought you were going to take that great analogy to the next level and say how the only way KC rapers can get big is if they get out of KC......but you didnt....you just kept it about baseball...so nevermind

Aug 26, 2002
I was just joking about the Rappers and Royals...........don't get the pantys in a bunch

But isn't sad tho, that if RDVs made noise 3-4 yrs ago, and they still the only KC artists we have in our stores ........STL is right down the street from yall
.......But like I said Tech9 and RDVs are the only KC artists I know I would get my money back from.....smart investing
I got off my ass and brought LYRIKAL WARFARE albums to the KC area.....
LAVA MIXTAPE VOLUME 3 STL/KC SHOW ME BOY
STL: Tantrum Montana, Disazzta, Sir Franklyn, Cuziano, T Why
KC: RES, LEJO, VERBAL CONTACT, ROMEO RYNELL, POPPER
there is some more ......not sure who tho

still a couple slots open if anybody interested from KC , I'll have final line up next week

[email protected]