Who should the raiders get in the draft......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL...horrible recievers my ass. We just have horrible attitudes with our recievers.

Get rid of Randy Moss, Lamont Jordan, and Aaron Brooks.

Offensive line needs help, we need a back, etc etc etc...

I'd take Troy Smith. Strong arm, great runner...plus, unlike Vick, he thinks pass before run. Very, very smart, with a big heart. Trade up (if we need to), and take Smith.

LOL...Brady Quinn, please. He's going to be Ryan Lief all over again.

Jan 4, 2003
^ we most likely won't need to trade up........ If the offense can't sav it out and win 1 one game than you can be sure that the #1 pick will be ours

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
we'll be number 1 or 2, no need to trade up.....I'd agree with troy smith or some beast of a running back (if there is one, which I doubt, I haven't really been following ncaa) fuck brady quinn, I think he's just a product of weis.

Aug 20, 2004
Defy said:
gotta get more vets on the o-line too
Before they get ANYONE flashy on offense, the Raiders need PROTECTION UP FRONT. You could have Steve Young, Jim Brown and Jerry Rice on your squad, and they would all have career lows in every category.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
WUT THEY NEED TO DO IS GET SMITH AND NOT LET HIM SLIP THROUGH THERE FINGERS LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR WIT LIENERT.....THEN WORRY ABOUT WHO THEY GONNA NEED TO GET TO PROTECT SMITH....WHY WORRY BOUT A RUNNING BACK WHEN THEY CAN GET LEGS AND AN ARM WIT SMITH...AND WIT FARGAS AND EVERYONE ELSE THEY GOT AS RUNNING BACKS..THEY WOULDNT LOOK SO BAD IF THEY HAD A STRONG O LINE....GET SMITH ..THEN TRADE UP OR WUTEVER IF U HAVE TO FOR A BETTER O LINE.....!