Who should be mod of the Video Game Zone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who should be mod of the Video Game Zone?

• mrtonguetwista should remain mod and not be banned

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • mrtt is a faggot, created troll accounts "og big blacky" and "marty50", demod and permaban

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Big Bhree is a better choice and should be mod of the Video Game Zone

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Dead Blue is a better choice and should be mod of the Video Game Zone

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
May 1, 2010
I say the person with the least amount of life should be mod... at this point deadblue seems to be running away with the title... anyone who listens to emo music while taking screen caps and then spends hours posting them everywhere deserves to be the mod of an internet board.

May 1, 2010
I say the person with the least amount of life should be mod... at this point deadblue seems to be running away with the title... anyone who listens to emo music while taking screen caps and then spends hours posting them everywhere deserves to be the mod of an internet board.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Fuck all these mods make Siccx Degree mod he shits on most in achievements he a vet , Toungue Twista has good deals on games he aight, Big Bree just got Xbox don't know shit about games a newbie if you will. Dead Blue doesn't have Xbox Live which fucks everything up and board will be flooded with jap shit.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
If you do too much, you get people bitching about it.

If you don't do enough, you get people bitching about it.

I have my own video games forum to worry about. Sure, there's only a dozen or so members there, but it's actually more active than the forum here. I wouldn't have time to do both.

grouchoweed.b1.jcink.com if you want to check out my forum. Nothing special, just a group of longtime friends bullshitting about games and shit.

Oct 27, 2008
If you do too much, you get people bitching about it.

If you don't do enough, you get people bitching about it.
i guess its more serious than i thought.. but to me it seems like you could just sticky some shit every once in awhile, make some shit un-vital when it isnt relevant, & delete the occasional spam thread or blatant repost.

maybe actively modding twice a week, for a short period of time. if even. plenty of forums are getting along fine without active mods or any mods.