WHO REALLY IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Crooked I or Canibus..........

Right behind'em Royce da 5 9 .............

Niggaz is raw........be sayin shit niggaz could neva think of............:devious:

Sep 23, 2002
Rakim is the greatest of all time from my view, cuz he kept the same flow and hard lyrics from day one, and theres still niggas out today who cant fuck wit him. He's been called that from back in the day to now. He never changed up and he can rip on any level. Next to him could be a few names.

OVERALL RAP: Rakim
GANGSTA RAP: X-Raided
MAINSTREAM RAP: Eminem
HUSTLE RAP : San Quinn/Jay Z
TOUCH YOUR SOUL RAP: 2Pac (noone else out can even pick up the torch)
BATTLE RAP: Big Daddy Kane/Eminem
CLASSIC "NUTTIN BUT GAME" RAP : Too Short/UGK

Mar 13, 2003
RaginHomosexual said:
you think people get on RAKIMS nuts in this kind of situation??? whoa, youre fucked up

i know people LOVE riding some 2pac dick like theyre necropheliacs (sp?), meaning they only jock him so hard cuz hes DEAD and its the fucking truth
i like pac because he raps about the life i've lived for the past 2 years so i can relate.

so instead of criticizing, why don't you go listen to your man MC Afrika Science who makes metaphors to Babylon and Fruit and leave me alone.

Feb 26, 2003
Compton Raps- MC Ren
Sac-Town Raps- Hollowtip
Bay Raps- Messy Marv
Pimp Raps- Mac Dre
New York Old School Raps- Kool G Rap
Best Group Raps-Hollowtip & Mic-C

Apr 1, 2002
str8 game raps - MAC MUTHAFUCKIN DRE (no one can make me bob my head like some game spittin by young mac dre)
Gangsta rap - Nutt-so the fuckin nuttkase
hustle rap - E-40
Greatest - there's is none in my opinion, who ever the greatest is to you is the greatest.

Jun 16, 2004
someone said big daddy kane was the best battle rapper, he's good, but he got ripped by jay-z, jay also supposedly battled LL, and the gza and supposedly won, but i wanna hear the tapes i aint believen shit ti'll i hear em, but how could you put an overall rapper? isnt that just saying they better then the rest of the categories? anyways

old school rap-KRS or RAKIM
hustle rap-RAEKWON n GHOSTFACE
battle rap-BIG L
gangsta rap-NICKATINA
political rap-IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
mainstream-RUN DMC
weed rap-REDMAN