WHO REALLY IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY BEEN DISCUSSED A MILLION TIMES BUT I JUST WANTED 2 KNOW....WHAT'S REALLY?
OVERALL RAP-RAKIM
GANGSTA RAP-BO/X-RAIDED
MAINSTREAM RAP-WHO CARES?
HUSTLE RAP-JAY Z
TOUCH YOUR SOUL RAP-PAC 4 SURE
JUST MY OPINIONS....SUBJECT 2 CHANGE AT ANYTIME

Apr 25, 2002
Old School- KRS ONE and Big Daddy Kane
Pimp Rap- Mac Mall and he got skills ont he deep shit
Deep Rap- Ray Luv, Nas, Pac and Yuk and just for the one song i like from him alone THINGS DONE CHANGED, BIG
All Around- San Quinn potna got finesse
Gangsta Shit- Messy, Kool G Rap, X-Raided (unforgiven alone is enough cause for that) Bo for his first two albums(he was at his grimiest) and Cougnut RIP

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
how you all gonna say Rakim greatest of all time? lmao. what is with that guy, its like everyone thinks you have to give him respect like its an unspoken rule or something. his flows arent that fucken tight ok wake up. just cuz he old school and made some coo shit he's the greatest? theres like 100 niggas spittin tighter than rakim will or would have ever spit.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Rakim is the greatest. And it ain't because he's old school and people feel they have to hype him up. He's been constantly called the greatest during and since the old school days.

I'll put Rakim against those 100 you're talkin' about and he'll eat 'em.

B

Bigga Don Jah

ain't the rapper who got the best flow, but as I'm a true fan, i'd say MC Ren

Jan 25, 2003
you think people get on RAKIMS nuts in this kind of situation??? whoa, youre fucked up

i know people LOVE riding some 2pac dick like theyre necropheliacs (sp?), meaning they only jock him so hard cuz hes DEAD and its the fucking truth

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
why you gonna talk shit about pac being dead? that has nothing to do with his music. yea there are a lot of pac dick riders, but he aint the sickest of all time. as far as emotion and what he's actually talking about...he's probably the best, but theres other cats spittin Flames. ::cough:: yuk ::cough cough::