WHO PUTS ON THE BEST RAP SHOW . ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
WHO PUTS ON THE BEST SHOW THESE DAYS . ????????

WE ALL KNOW MAC DRE PUT ON A GREAT SHOW , I FEEL BAD IF YOU DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE HIM LIVE .

WHO'S DOING IT BIG @ EVERY SHOW NOW . ?????????

MARS , E-40 , SAN QUINN , S.B. OF UNLV , AND LYNCH WERE GOOD SHOWS .........

Feb 13, 2004
ITS FUNNY HOW YOU SAY MAC DRE PUT'S ON GOOD SHOW'S CAUSE WHEN I SAW HIM IT SUCKED BAD. HE WAS RAPPING OVER HIS MUSIC. ALL BAD. BUT I CAN STILL SAY I SAW HIM AND HE MADE GOOD MUZIK. THE TICKET FOR THE SHOW WAS TIGHT TOO.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
The hammer show is epic , Hoodstarz would probably be my #1 pick to see . Big Rich too

Anyone see Too-Short in his prime ... ?????? Or Mac Mall & Ray Luv . ????

Master P ever do shows when he was in the Bay ???????

And yes I saw a few weak Mac Dre shows but I can still say I had a great time ..... I saw a horrible B-Legit show in SJ but I had a great time . He looked pissed off @ the crowd LOLOL ..........

Dec 8, 2009
Ya Mac Mall was good..a fight in the bar n shootings popped off when I went to sum shit he did at the showbox.

But Tech N9ne is by far the best!

Twista was a dissapointment in concert...prolly cuz he was doin all that commercial girly shit

Oct 29, 2007
at the merry thizzmas couple years back, diggs, crest creepaz, stalin, beeda weeda had that shit crackin, right before it ended fight broke out and some nigga got shot right outside..