WHO PLAYS FANTASY FOOTBALL?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
MY LINEUP
TWO STARTING QB'S JAY CUTLER, DAVID GARRARD-
3 STARTING WR WELKER,TJ HOUSH,LARRY FITZ
2 RB'S-M LYNCH,WESTBROOK
1 STARTING TE-COOLEY
KICKER-BIRONAS
DEFENSE-BALTIMORE
WE GOT 10 PEOPLE IN THE LEAGUE. WE HAVE A DRAFT PARTY FOOD DRINKS ETC. AND EVERYBODY PICK THERE CARDS OUT OF THE HAT. PICKS 1-10. EVERYBODY WANTS THE FIRST PICK BUT IF U KNOW WHAT UR DOIN IT DONT MATTER. QB'S COMPLETIONS 1 POINT,TD 7 POINTS, RECEPTIONS 1 POINT FOR WR'S TD'S SAME FOR EVERY BODY 6/7 POINTS. U ALSO GET BACKS UPS TO PUT ON YOUR BENCH FOR PLAYERS THAT HAVE BAD MATCHUPS FOR EXAMPLE ANYBODY VS. BALTIMORES DEF. BASICALLY WHO EVER PUTS UP THE BEST STATS THAT WEEK WINS.. 16 WEEK SEASON PLAYOFFS START WK 14..IT PRETTY COOL MAYNE . AND IT IS ALWAYS COOL TO GET SOME EXTRA CHRISTMAS DOUGH IF U KNOW WHAT UR DOIN..THE SICCNESS CELEB NONFICKTION IS IN OUR LEAGUE.. EVERYBODY PUTS UP 60 BONES.375 FOR THE WINNER 2ND 165 3RD 60- GET UR MONEY BACK..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
MY LINEUP
TWO STARTING QB'S JAY CUTLER, DAVID GARRARD-
3 STARTING WR WELKER,TJ HOUSH,LARRY FITZ
2 RB'S-M LYNCH,WESTBROOK
1 STARTING TE-COOLEY
KICKER-BIRONAS
DEFENSE-BALTIMORE
pretty solid lineup there... except for Garrard and Housh... but I would've expected both of them to get off more than they have been

show ur tits and i will explain the ins and outs
lol... yeah for real

Aug 9, 2002
pretty solid lineup there... except for Garrard and Housh... but I would've expected both of them to get off more than they have been

YEAH THEY WERE THE BEST PEOPLE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME.. I'M IN FIRST PLACE IN THE LEAGUE SO MY PALMS ARE STARTING TO ITCH..SMELL ME
Mayne u know u in first cause u played a scrub. Errybody gunnin 4 me cause ma lineup is dope erry week. See u in the playoffs if I don't get knocked.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
i tied for the final 2 playoff spots wit 3 other people & i beat them all in the regular season & i missed the playoffs cuz the tiebreaker is total points not head 2 head. i flipped out, so theres 2 guys in the playoffs wit the same record as me & i beat them both in r only matchups of the season. anybody else think thats fucked up?