WHO MADE THE ALL STAR TEAM FOR UR SQUADS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
BIG UPS TO 21 YEAR OLD JUSTIN UPTON AND DAN HAREN FOR MAKING IT TO THE ALL STAR GAME.. HOPEFULLY MARK REYNOLDS GETS THE VOTES FOR THE LAST SPOT ON THE ROSTER..

REPPIN THEM DBACKS WIN OR LOSE

GO DBACKS!!!!

WHO MADE IT ON YALLS TEAMS???

Feb 14, 2004
of course Ichiro made it, big surpise!, but also Felix Hernandez made, too. for some reason, i thought Griffey might make it, too. but i guess he didn't make it. i also thought that Branyan might make it, too. but nope! oh well. at least we the M's have two in the all stars. that'd be badass if Ichiro has another inside-the-park-homerun again lol

Apr 23, 2009
i hear u about russell branyon .. he a sleeper too.. he came back strong after his injury..

that sucks seattle only got two players going for them.. they actually decent this year lol

Feb 14, 2004
oh yea, Branyan is one of the best hitters on our squad, but he has been slacking lately. but he's still pretty good. i can't really see any of our other players making it, though. we are still in rebuild mode. so it makes sense that Ichiro made it and Felix; and no one else. Griffey is forever going to be recognized as a Mariner, but that doesn't mean he has to be on the all-star team. he has to prove he belongs on the AL all star team, and i dont believe he proved it enough. he may be old and still hitting some home runs for us, but he's still striking out here and there. he's still one of the best MLB players, though. i mean it's Ken Griffey Jr. started baseball at a young age and became one of the best in Mariner history.

Apr 23, 2009
so when do they choose the final player for the nl and al???

Lets go national league..its about Time we get a fuckin win against them american league chumps lol:)

GO NATIONAL LEAGUE!!!!!!

Feb 14, 2004
American League

East
•BLUE JAYS (2): Roy Halladay, P; Aaron Hill, 2B;
•ORIOLES (1): Adam Jones, OF;
•RAYS (4): Evan Longoria, 3B; Jason Bartlett, SS; Carl Crawford, OF; Ben Zobrist, OF;
•RED SOX (6): Dustin Pedroia, 2B; Jason Bay, OF; Josh Beckett, P; Jonathan Papelbon, P; Tim Wakefield, P; Kevin Youkilis, 1B;
•YANKEES (3): Mark Teixeira, 1B; Derek Jeter, SS; Mariano Rivera, P;
Central
•INDIANS (1): Victor Martinez, C;
•ROYALS (1): Zack Greinke, P;
•TIGERS (3): Edwin Jackson, P; Justin Verlander, P; Curtis Granderson, OF;
•TWINS (3): Joe Mauer, C; Joe Nathan, P; Justin Morneau, 1B;
•WHITE SOX (1): Mark Buehrle, P;
West
•ANGELS (2): Brian Fuentes, P; Torii Hunter, OF;
•ATHLETICS (1): Andrew Bailey, P;
•MARINERS (2): Ichiro Suzuki, OF; Felix Hernandez, P;
•RANGERS (2): Josh Hamilton, OF; Michael Young, 3B;

National League

East
•BRAVES (1): Brian McCann, C;
•MARLINS (2): Hanley Ramirez, SS; Josh Johnson, P;
•METS (4): David Wright, 3B; Carlos Beltran, OF; Francisco Rodriguez, P; Johan Santana, P;
•NATIONALS (1): Ryan Zimmerman, 3B;
•PHILLIES (3): Chase Utley, 2B; Raul Ibanez, OF; Ryan Howard, 1B;
Central
•ASTROS (2): Miguel Tejada, SS; Hunter Pence, OF;
•BREWERS (2): Ryan Braun, OF; Prince Fielder, 1B;
•CARDINALS (3): Yadier Molina, C; Albert Pujols, 1B; Ryan Franklin, P;
•CUBS (1): Ted Lilly, P;
•PIRATES (1): Freddy Sanchez, 2B;
•REDS (1): Francisco Cordero, P;
West
•D-BACKS (2): Dan Haren, P; Justin Upton, OF;
•DODGERS (3): Chad Billingsley, P; Jonathan Broxton, P; Orlando Hudson, 2B;