Who knows about the KGB???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
45 is right. Although many Russian Mafia members are ex-KGB agents...or so James Bond movies have led me to believe.

Dec 25, 2003
The KGB are not in existence as government agents or otherwise.

Most ex-KGB are now Russian Mafia. The Mafia has a hand in everything, from legal to illegal sectors of the economy. Most top Mafia members either have or hire people with extensive KGB training. The KGB was sort of a max between our FBI, CIA, etc. witha more "action-oriented" focus than the somewhat passive intelligence gathering of most of our operatives.

Feb 9, 2003
Supposedly they have the best hand to hand fighting system ever developed. I want to buy me a video or book but shits hard to find and I don't trust some of those sites selling them.

Jun 27, 2002
videos/books couldnt teach you what i learned first hand with the RSF....their "systema" is a hell of a fighting system but it isnt the best....but with the right training it can be brutal, i knew some spetsnaz that would survive weeks in the snow for training under grueling conditions, some of the traing they used is inhuman at times...but it builds a stronger fighter overall.
I've know russian knife fighters that could filet an enemy so fast you wouldnt believe it....
It was too cold for me in Siberia so i moved back here after the assignment was over.