Who is Young -Bo is his shit ok or wacked?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
If I recall correctly, Young Bo had a couple of tight tracks, like Trials & Tribulations..I think that one is a Phonk Beta beat. Seems like there was also another one that was tight.

"We jumpin at your neck like a pit without no chain because we heartless. Pitch black smoke burnin in my carpets..."

I probably have the words wrong there, but there's a couple of tight verses.

Edit: Oh yeah, Killarizm I think was the name of the other song I'm thinkin of that was pretty tight.

May 21, 2002
Looking Death In The Face is a staight classic, all produced by Phonk Beta at the back end of the 90's, his recent albums have not been up to par.

Jun 3, 2002
^^what he said.
Lookin' Death In The Face is a str8 Sac-town classic. Beta on the beats and D-dub on some hooks. It seems like a siccmade album. I never heard any of his other shit, but that cd is dope! The album cover is weak, and it doesnt look like it would be as sicc as it is......u should cop that album on point fa'sho

Mar 26, 2007
Young Bo is on a couple of bonus tracks off of Westside ryders 1, I think track 18 or 19 but its with C-BO.

I always thought young bo was C-BO'S lil homie or sumthin...