Who Is Who?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2005
Who Is A "Coward/Sissy/Punk For You?
YoUr DeFinItIoN Of A "B*TcH" (StReEtWiSe)

A Bitch Is WHo Is Snitching
A Bitch Is Who Is Raping Woman
A Bitch Is Who Is Hiding When It Comes To Fight

......Add Yours.
Thanks.

2-7

Aug 8, 2003
2euce 7even said:
A Bitch Is WHo Is Snitching
A Bitch Is Who Is Raping Woman
A Bitch Is Who Is Hiding When It Comes To Fight
A bitch is someone who acts like they wanna fight but when squarin off wants to "talk"

A bitch is someone who speaks on shit they dont know as if they did

A bitch is someone who talks a lot of shit while on there computer :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
someone who talk big shit n act tough but be actin hella scarey when tha funk pop off.... talkin about they savz n dont take no disrespect n ride on muthafuccaz but when sum1 str8 treat em like SHIT n they deserve a beatdown.. N THEN THEY WANNA TALK IT OUT!

dont get me wrong, nuthin wrong wit talkin it out... but juss dont talk like u finna smash on sum1 over that shit if u really aint

Jul 22, 2005
I know of an up and coming norteno rapper who snitched on his boy over a 20 sac of chronic. The dude he snitched on still rolls with dude. I wonder how the east co co board would feel in they knew. This guy claims to be a rider too. Snitched on his ace tho, thats faulty.

Aug 27, 2005
it depends what u understand under "talking" im type o person dat asks what heppend why did he say that (maybe i misunderstood him) and if they answers are negative then i ride on their ass.

Aug 27, 2005
Jimmy Snuka said:
I know of an up and coming norteno rapper who snitched on his boy over a 20 sac of chronic. The dude he snitched on still rolls with dude. I wonder how the east co co board would feel in they knew. This guy claims to be a rider too. Snitched on his ace tho, thats faulty.
löl

and they still rollin 2gether?:ermm:

Aug 8, 2003
^^
gotta ask ur self whos more the bitch in that situation.. the person who snitched or the person who stll rolls with the snitch...

not any homeboys of mine shhhiet

Jan 9, 2006
Jimmy Snuka said:
i don't believe that for a second...lol

Dec 11, 2005
a punk is somebody who doesnt know how to respect people.A punk is also somebody whos scared to fight,scared to bust their gun(if they even have one but a punk usually doesnt), or somebody whos always getting punked and stepped on by people and not doing shit back.or somebody who pretends to be somebody when their nothing like that.Somebody that talks shit behind your back and smiles in your face.And of course a snitch.

Aug 27, 2005
but evrybody iz scared 2 fight sometime..whatchu gon do if tha nicca iz biggan dan u?some people think like "ooh man he´s bigga dan me so how can i box him?" so they think they aint b*tch for not bustin´back when tha nicca iz bigga.

Oct 11, 2005
A bitch to me is someone who loves to run they mouth when they with their boys, but when you catch em solo they a whole different person, hella like carlton from fresh prince and shit. Another person I would say is a bigger bitch is someone who would steal from child or elderly person, shit makes me sick to my stomach. saw this thing on the news where some dude straight up walked up to a little girl and snatched her chain, now that is some bitch shit.

Mar 25, 2005
Jimmy Snuka said:
YOU WOUDNT BE TALKIN ABOUT CASPER LOKS FROM THE 831???

Feb 14, 2006
^^^YUP AND IT DOESNT NECESARILY MEAN FIGHTING IT COULD BE A FOO THAT GETS A GIRL PREGNANT AND DONT WANNA TAKE CARE OF HIS KID... THATS A BITCH RIGHT THERE.