Who Is Who?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
SOMEONE THAT'LL TRY TO ASK YOU IF YOU GANGBANG OR THROW UP HIS WACK ASS GANG SIGNS AT YOU WHEN YOURE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR GIRL AND KIDS..(LIKE IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL YOUR LADY TO GRAB THE KIDS AND GET IN THE CAR WHILE YOU BEAT THE FOO DOWN REAL QUICK LOL)

Mar 9, 2005
For us (Australians), the word bitch is used to describe an evil-hoe - a female who is nasty, skanky and essentially just mean. Because I'm into hip hop, I have a slightly different definition, that being any faker or shady fuck. i.e. any person who acts big when he's with his boys and then runs scared when shit goes down (whether solo OR with his boys - I knew this one guy who called me and my boys out, then rocked up to my house with his boys and the bitch who called me out sat in the back of the car shaking while the rest of us sorted shit out! Now he's a BITCH!). Anyone who acts like someone they aren't in order to get respect - thats a bitch.

Aug 27, 2005
^^ in russia (where im from) rapers get fuck n tha azz in jail.
but i thought in USA it was not a "bitch-thang" becuz dmx rapped: "if ya dauther is older than 15, ill rape her" or something like dat.

are rapers the worst bitch-assfucked-faggots too?

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
^^A GOOD FORM OF PUNISHMENT FOR THEM I THINK WOULD BE CUT OFF THEIR DICK,TONGE,FINGERS, AND PULL THEIR EYES OUT BUT "MAKE SURE THEY STAY ALIVE" THEN THROW THEM OUT IN THE STREETS WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS "RAPIST" SO NO ONE WILL HELP THEM LET THEM SUFFER ...
THE DEATH PENALTY OR LIFE IN PRISON IS NOT HARSH ENOUGH FOR THEM.

Aug 27, 2005
Grimy said:
^^A GOOD FORM OF PUNISHMENT FOR THEM I THINK WOULD BE CUT OFF THEIR DICK,TONGE,FINGERS, AND PULL THEIR EYES OUT BUT "MAKE SURE THEY STAY ALIVE" THEN THROW THEM OUT IN THE STREETS WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS "RAPIST" SO NO ONE WILL HELP THEM LET THEM SUFFER ...
THE DEATH PENALTY OR LIFE IN PRISON IS NOT HARSH ENOUGH FOR THEM.
DAMN U CRAZY MF:)