****WHO IS THE TIGHTEST SPITTER IN THE BAY?? HE RIGHT HERE 64 BARS STRAIGHT!!(mp3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
people need to stop callin cats the TIGHTEST OF THE BAY

do ya thang tho J-Bone...i hope y'all success

let me correct that...dude is REALLY good...but there's so much talent in the bay, you really kinda eff up promotion wise sayin anyones' the hottest

ask Solitary

Jun 27, 2002
J-BONE.......WHAT WAS THAT SMOKIN SONG YOU HAD ON YA 1ST TAPE.......WHERE YA COULD FIND NO WEED....THAT SONG WAS THE SHIT BACK IN THE DAY, USED TO BUMP IT BACK TO BACK

Nov 7, 2002
Gizmo: I live in Fairfield and SDK lives in Suisun City.

Doxx: I'll call you

YOUNGMOE: Fuckin up promotion? That's funny dawg. Actually, I agree with you. People need to stop claiming to be the best if they have no supporting evidence. I'm not talkin sales either, cuz in my opinion, sales don't mean you got the tightest product. However, as the chief representative of my organization, I feel that strongly about this cat. Moreover, the music will make my case.

mustynutz: haha... you goin back to '94-'95. Damn, that's good shit. That's off the "Bonin 'Em" EP. Thanks for listenin playa...

Jun 27, 2002
J Bone.....you got a copy of that shit you could shoot ya boy.....my shit got hijacked in late 99......theres a 71 cutty wit my damn tape in it in some junkyard in Fresno.....

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Far from the best...

Nobody can even claim being one of best without putting out a real album and proving it...

A soundbite dont cut it...

dude is decent but didnt convince me he is worth my 15 dollar investment on his cd...

Im just a fan and consumer too... not one of these aspiring rappers thinking I can do better...

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
people need to stop callin cats the TIGHTEST OF THE BAY

do ya thang tho J-Bone...i hope y'all success

let me correct that...dude is REALLY good...but there's so much talent in the bay, you really kinda eff up promotion wise sayin anyones' the hottest

ask Solitary
Hahaha....that's funny......and real as shit at the same damn time.

Apr 25, 2002
i'm not dissin Solitary, and i think dobad is pretty effin good...i'd buy his album in a second

but Sol said point blank, next time i'm not gonna say the artist i'm putting out is gonna change the game or is the hottest...it just puts expectations too high

do the damn thang J-Bone