Who is the dopest artist in the NW? Let us know your thoughts!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Syko
Cool nutz
Proz & Conz
Mr D.O.G
151 (I dint know he was from the NW I thoght he was from Cali)
Yenom--They got some heat, they aint together no more, But my boy 20 Below still be spittin some playa shit!!!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Unknown said:
everyone out there is SELF TIGHTLD haten...
CORRECTION:
Hatin is when you talk down on someone. Noone is talking down on them cats.
It just seems like their not everybody's favorite. Shit, I wish cats would've voted for me more but they didn't. That don't mean they hating. Shit this is just a few opinions anyway. Don't trip.
Stay up.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I must agree with D.O.G on that. Hating is if people were on here saying "Such and such is dope, and ST is weak." But that's not the case at all. Those cats have put it down, it just seems like the people on the board are not mentioning them. However it goes, you can't take away that they have played a big part in Seattle hip-hop.

May 14, 2002
yea i was just way too surprised that aint nobody like self tightld...my opinion is that they the best to ever do it out here in the northwest..

(their first album) ....

second was only OK at best...

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
who the hell is self tightld? maybe their problem is they have no promotion. and if i remember correctly, the only time i've ever heard of self tightld is when COOL NUTZ himself sent me a beat on my 2way that was self tightld's hardest regardless or something to that effect. people use the term hater too freely. pull back the reigns on that playboy.

May 4, 2002
Re: Re: Brace yourself for another novel!

Mr. D-Sane said:

It's amazing how good you can make somebody sound with a bunch of wave editing and studio tricks, huh? Notice how his new shit doesn't sound as clean?

I love everybody..........NW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its amazing how u can make somebody beats sound likeable behind dope ass verses....if u dont wanna be spoke upon....quit side hatin.......real chop

May 4, 2002
the rawest in the NW are the ones who are really out here doin it............in my opinion

Cool Nutz pretty much initiated this NW undaground shit.....mix a lot took it to the mainstream....but that was it......as far as watchin artists/producers emerge from this side of the world....i give it up to my nigga nutz.....i can remember....(and still can) where niggas hate on this man........but he still drops product...and his verses go over alot of the simpeltons heads....now thats hip hop baby......not nut ridin.....nutz is to the NW what 40 is to the bay.......in my eyes...thats what happens when u keep it all in the family my friends........

Apr 25, 2002
Unknown said:
DAMN BITCH U GET ON MY NERVES....U ALWAYS TALKIN SHIT... FUCCIN ANNOYING U NEED TO LEARN ABOUT SELFTIGHTLD....CUZ THEY ARE "THE HARDEST REGARDLESS"

^aint that somthin, Syko be producing for 'tha hardest regardless'..... .ill disagree with that...... .get your information right mayne

Apr 25, 2002
i dunno........

D-Sane got tight beats...damn fools is HATIN'!!!!!!I still have yet to hear anyone besides bosko in the NW sound as ''original''....most cats is making beats that sound like someone elses......

May 4, 2002
aint shit really been up fam but work.......you know how it is when u get underrated.....for some reason u seem to get more work done.....and overshine lumpy ass peices of coal......thats all cuzzo.....ill be back in the P on friday....we should link soon....

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
@COOL NUTZ

we got some projects we are working on??

WHATS CRACKIN COOLNUTZ DID YOU EVER GET TO LISTEN TO THAT WELCOME TO MY CITY CD I GAVE YOU LAST SUMMER JAM THE ONE IN WASHINGTON WHEN SNOOP WAS THERE?ANY HOW I'M INTERESTED IN DROPPING SOME HEAT ON ONE OF YOUR UP COMING PROJECTS HOLLA BACK ALSO I'M STILL DOWN TO OPEN UP FOR YOU.
GB