Who is the dopest artist in the NW? Let us know your thoughts!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Producer Bosko).......D-Sane is the close runner up on production) Rapper Byrdie no doubt
best Record Label)Hands down Street Level Records.....Why you may ask.....the answer
is in the music put in any of his 5 (7) if you count the bootleg cds and you will skip maybe
three songs out of all those cds thats hard to find

Ryan RK Rage

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I gotta go with Goat Mout Wayne. He is one of the dopest niggaz that I have ever heard out of the NW.

Bosko is the dopest producer, and I gotta give it up to Torry Ward, Jumbo, Dubb Flexx, Squeeze, D-Sane, Funk Daddy, Vitamin D, and more.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Producer: Bosko
Runner Ups: Torry Ward, Funk Daddy, Dubb Flexx, Big Squeeze, Johnathon C., D-Sane, & Vitamin D (he plugged C.I. w/heat)
Rap Group: Lifesavas
Runner Ups: Boom Bap Project, Central Intelligence, Phranchise, & DMS
Solo Rapper: Cool Nutz
Runner Ups: Playboy Bleek, Maniac Lok, Mac Money, Young Have Not, Byrdie, Mr. D.O.G., Livio (when he doing something I'm feeling), Shaolin, & Syko
Singer: April of Puyallup (that's because Mississippi don't count)
Runner Ups: Francci, Vursatyl, Arjay, & Toni (the female from PO)
Hardest working Labels: Jus Family
Runner Ups: Bow Wow, Pak Pros, Under the Needle, Noc On Wood, Seasick-Northfolk, 2 Real Records, & Street Level

WWW.BWR2000.COM
The Bow Wow Records Forum
Heat from Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from Mac Money
Heat from the Senator
Kennel Insight. August issue now up with reviews of E-40, Nightshield, Stylie Ray, and more with articles on Cool Nutz, Artist Vision, & more

The Homies @ Jus Family
The Homies @ Street Level

Apr 25, 2002
Cool Nutz said:
I gotta go with Goat Mout Wayne

would ther be any way to hear this artist^. . .

I really couldnt decide between, J-Dub... .who i personally think is one of tha best artist out ther, he has tha rap style i like and tha voice! i prefer his slow pace over his fast rap, but enjoy both!

or Syko... .tha man comes with unbelieveable heat... .and head bumpin beats!!!! nothin more to ask for. . .

but FTS is unsurpassed and tha most versatile, well in my mind :rolleyes:

i myself also enjoy BD, but i perfer his slooow raps, as in 'AM to PM'
Sarkastik has that bone chilling voice, and very
precise lyrically but my pick stays with J-Dub, and Syko

and D-Sane has tha top-quality sounds, who i think is tha greatest producer!

H

hoochiefosho

THIS ZIGIDY CAT FROM THE BAY- BUT HE TIGHTAS

HELL PEEP HIM OUT... IVE BEEN HEARING MORE AND MORE ABOUT YOU DOG AND I GIVE YOU HELLA PROPS ON YOU R GET OUT THERE.............BUT CHECK HIM OUT. THA ZIGILATION- COMIN SOON...HIT ME BACC LET ME KNOW WHATS YA THINK PLAYA

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^ lil tadpole tryna swim with the big fishes ^^ :()

Cash Money Millionaires..504 Boyz..Wu-Tang Clan..D-Block..Nappy Roots..St Lunatica...there's strength in numbers!!

^^ LMAo, oooooooooooooookay

ughh...str8 up... bosko, mr-dsane, big squeeze, Greedy, Syko, byrdie, shit.. everything that comes from STL is heat, cool nutz, lots of shit

Jun 20, 2002
my choice

Ebony and Ivory UNCOMMON and S-P are the nicest and then you got myself Double-E we runnin through MCs out here im feelin Cool Nutz also the rest of the cats mentioned aint doin nothin that aint been done befor so we are stepin it up for the WA and the dude Bishop out the 206 is also nice

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: my choice

Double E said:
the rest of the cats mentioned aint doin nothin that aint been done befor so we are stepin it up for the WA and the dude Bishop out the 206 is also nice
They asked for who you thought was tightest not who you want to hate on. This comment was unneccessary. Shit aint too many completely original artists out there and that's because great minds think alot.
With millions of folks attempting to be artists out there, it's hard to be what some call original because everyone wants to compare you to someone else. And if someone does your style and becomes successful before you then you are living in their shadow even if you were doing it first.
I feel like a lot of these cats named are original but they tend to go through some of the same things others go through, so they may talk about some of the same issues.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

May 14, 2002
i cant believe yaw muthafuccas dont like self tightld...

yaw some fools....

Self Tightld has the best shit outta tha northwest EVER!!!! (their first album anyway)...

im shocc'd!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Brace yourself for another novel!

tadou said:
Greedy BD......allow me to explain.

BD you can compare to Bone..if you're a simpleton, and know NOTHING ELSE about his style besides "he raps fast". At closer listen, he's rapping at almost 2x speed...its crazy shit!! He raps every word clearly, and i STILL have trouble catching up sometimes...So...BD is my dopest artist, for the fact that, in my opinion, he has the biggest chance of blowing the NW wide open...whether its a group album, or a solo album...i'd put my money on him being involved...
It's amazing how good you can make somebody sound with a bunch of wave editing and studio tricks, huh? Notice how his new shit doesn't sound as clean?

I love everybody..........NW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!