WHO IS MIDWEST RAPPER OF YEAR FOR 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Eminem is from Detroit which is Midwest, and he has 10 grammy nominations........
so it's really not even a serious contest.....

Independently, nobody can even be mentioned in the conversation with Tech N9ne, so that's another, no contest.....

on some underground shit, Ampachino is featured on the cover of Murder Dog Magazine, so he is officially on some next level Midwest rap status shit and can't be denied for all the work he has been puttin in...........

outside of these three, EVERYBODY else need to step they hustle up, and play catch up......

Apr 3, 2010
I like tech, but his stuff this year hasnt been as good as his older stuff

Even though rich stuff is mixtapes i still like em, and corporate tunnel and streetballin 2 were good

Apr 8, 2004
Naw Rich still killed the game this year with those mixtapes. I don't like mixtapes either but he still spittin sum ill shit on em'. I just hate he don't do tracklistings and he packaging his shit in nintendo ds boxes now.
But he did come correct on that StreetBallin vol 1 & 2 wit J-Diggs.

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
no, no, no, no, no........

Rich is my dude, but until his new fans stop buying those mixtapes with those jacked beats.................

he gonna keep making that easy money off of the suckaz........:siccness:.
This man knows whats up. Rich been puttin out some whack mixtape shit for way too long now. I stopped buyin his CDs after Black Border Bros. vol. 3.

Apr 3, 2010
Well this year Corporate Tunnel 2, Black Border Bros 4, and Streetballin 1 & 2 are all bangin and arent mixtapes. And Bila Blunts and Cigarette Boats is alright too.