Who is mac dre and is he tight?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
Does anyone know how to get to Mac Dre's hood....I wanna roll through the crestside and see Dubee and Mac Mall and them....after that im gonna go visit X-raided, he dont know me but ima stop by and say whats up....

Mac Dre is the sickest one-eyed rapper in Cali....

Apr 25, 2004
mustynutz said:
Does anyone know how to get to Mac Dre's hood....I wanna roll through the crestside and see Dubee and Mac Mall and them....after that im gonna go visit X-raided, he dont know me but ima stop by and say whats up....

Mac Dre is the sickest one-eyed rapper in Cali....
Is he serious????

Jul 10, 2002
Yes MacDre is tight, but Been Drinkin' you are an ignorant cornfed piece of iShhh who's more mixed up than a blender. Go build your field of dreams, plot the next columbine, or shove an ear of corn up your a$$ (or pull it out, if that's where it already is) You know nothing 'bout game, so how can you front like you recognize game... Trust me, as old as you are, your better off sticking to the farm life, b/c this rap game ain't no boyscouts, its the streets (not the cornfields) so go f*ck yourself... BITCH

all the rest of y'all, get ready for Crytical's 'Crytical Condition' off Street Level Records, coming soon...

And yeah, that treal tv is off the hook, I peeped a couple minutes of 'em thizzle dancin' the other day, clownin'

Feb 26, 2003
1-2-3-4-5 tre 5...Crestsiiide....BEEN DRINKIN, YOU GOTTA DIG A LIL DEEPER INTO THIS UNDERGROUND MUSICC MANE, FOOLS IN FRANCE AND JAPAN KNOW WHO MAC DRE IS, YOU IN OHIO THAT SHOULDNT BE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT KNOWING A BAY LEGEND.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I think maybe hella people have heard his name but you can't expect everyone to know his music but yuh he hella tight.

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah Mac Dre's a foo'! His shit's tight! A lot of his shit is hilarious.

The name is Dre and yes the rumors true, my donkey curve to da left a little, but way coo'. ----- Mac Dre

LMAO!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just can't picture someone whos a part of this site with over 600 posts not knowing who Mac Dre is, Dude must not know nothing about the bay.

Check him out though, MD has been doing it for like 15 years