Who Introduced you and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Dude named Snubnose put me onto this site. This was back in 2002. I came for the graphic section at first, until I found out what it was really about. Back then, they had Shemp, Phantom, Azios, Evil Wayz and some more graphic vets posting in that section.

Nov 5, 2004
^ I was put on by him, lol.

And also one of my other friends.

I used to post on bayridas, like 01ish, then that shit turned mad gay.

Finally, I was at Mac Dre's vigil in the Crest, and I happened to take pics. I figured the world should see those pics, so I made an account and posted them up in my first thread.

Jan 2, 2006
I'll be the first to admit here... Tech has fallen off my "all time" favorite rappers. I don't like this new shit he's doing. I dunno about you guys, but I'm tired of hearing about the groupie hoes, caribou lous and strippers. No offense to anyone, but that's not what got me hooked to Tech. It seems to me that back in his earlier days he had less um, let's say "corruption" or in the words of Tech N9ne... let's say the industry. I honestly think the industry has got him right where they want him. Yes he's under an independent lable, but is he not talking about every and anything every other rapper is talking about? I dunno about you guys, but I remember the personal Tech N9ne... the guy who got me interested in Tech N9ne in the first place... Aaron Yates.

He's changed. Don't care what anybody says... I can hear it through his music.
I completely agree. I was listening to an old Tech Mix I made with a lot of his older shit on it and was tripping on how dope that shit is and how his new shit is straight bunk. He is still one of the coolest people to ever run into, along with Kutt and Krizz. So the industry has not changed that side of him.

I remember this one time I was parking in a lot for a Tech concert and Krizz parked right next to me. I said what up to him and he was like.."sup man..sorry if i'm in rushing, but I got to go. We go on in a few and Tech's gonna be mad that I left to go eat and came back so late." and he started joggin his chunky ass to the club.

Back to the topic...I learned about the site from www.therealtechn9ne.com.

Mar 21, 2009
i first started posting on the siccness right now. My friend Trackers called me up and said old friends were talking about the Nickatina forums. ECOSE how ya been? is catapilla killa or filo on here? COKE LORD or BREWLOCS?! COKE LORD was sebastopols hardest. how about Michael Wallace or HAMMWLANB? suppppers

fuck sorry it says peasant under my name

Nov 1, 2004
When I first read on another board that Mac Dre was shot and killed on nov 1st, 2004, I was searching on the internet for other "reliable sources" and came across the siccness.

Apr 7, 2006
I heard about the sicc for hella days, but I wasn't on the net that tuff... then I was too lazy to register...

Got the internet access at the jobsite desk and the rest is history...

Now I'm on a mission to seek out my closest friends and force them to join... lol

Mar 12, 2006
I completely agree. I was listening to an old Tech Mix I made with a lot of his older shit on it and was tripping on how dope that shit is and how his new shit is straight bunk. He is still one of the coolest people to ever run into, along with Kutt and Krizz. So the industry has not changed that side of him.

I remember this one time I was parking in a lot for a Tech concert and Krizz parked right next to me. I said what up to him and he was like.."sup man..sorry if i'm in rushing, but I got to go. We go on in a few and Tech's gonna be mad that I left to go eat and came back so late." and he started joggin his chunky ass to the club.

Back to the topic...I learned about the site from www.therealtechn9ne.com.
you guys cant hear his old shit in his new at all???????

Jul 24, 2002
Was looking up brotha lynch hung on google and came across this site... liked the threads you all be putting up and signed up.. even tho i dont be posting everyday here like some fuckers LOL but ive been a member here for awhile