Who Introduced you and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Who or what the fuck introduced you to the Siccness? I ENCOURAGE you to use screen names.

Me... introduced in 02, didn't axtually sign up til o4 or some shit.... but BetThatStang aka Eric from the strange music told me about this forum. funny thing is... he rarely ever comes here anymore and he used to be a regular... that was until all the "new-coming" tech fans came.

I actually hung out with Stang too and rolled around in his tahoe... dude hat some dope ass rims. I hit him up a couple months ago via email but never heard back :( Stang, come back to me fucker! Yer too cool to just let you slip through my fingertips.

Tom aka media.zero... CAPS LOCK.... YOU ARE THE SHIT DOGGIE! no matter who's says yer not... YOU ARE. Actually Tom, to be quite frank... I'd nominate you for president. We need someone to stand up fully in what they say and truly believe in. Besides that, I've talked to his girlfriend... pretty sure she's the shit too. Seriously guys... there's come a point between music and reality... maybe I'm drunk or maybe I just shoudln't even be typing this... but fuck it... Zero Media... I stand by a lot of what this dude says and weather you guys think he's a dickhead or whatever... I beg you to go back and read some of the shit he's written. To sum it him up in one word... genious. Someone needs to speak the truth and tell everyone whats up. I'll be the first to admit here... Tech has fallen off my "all time" favorite rappers. I don't like this new shit he's doing. I dunno about you guys, but I'm tired of hearing about the groupie hoes, caribou lous and strippers. No offense to anyone, but that's not what got me hooked to Tech. It seems to me that back in his earlier days he had less um, let's say "corruption" or in the words of Tech N9ne... let's say the industry. I honestly think the industry has got him right where they want him. Yes he's under an independent lable, but is he not talking about every and anything every other rapper is talking about? I dunno about you guys, but I remember the personal Tech N9ne... the guy who got me interested in Tech N9ne in the first place... Aaron Yates.

He's changed. Don't care what anybody says... I can hear it through his music. Same with Hed PE... Tech and Hed were "my" shit and my only shit. Recently, I've been looking else where for new listening entertainment.

I dunno, can't help what I feel, but thought I'd share anyway... and to let Zero Media know that its ok to have a fuckin' opinion. Like Zero Media, I only wish to back up my talk so if any of you wanna come at me, feel free....

PEace

Aug 6, 2008
i was introduced by some nigga on the bus talkin about music around the time thizzelle washington came out like in 02

i didnt even know what the fuck a forum was so i never looked i just looked at the news n shit, then i discovered how entertaining it was and how much information u could get and got heated when they made u have 2 b a member 2 see shit so i joined in like 05

then i got banned for lord knows what n had 2 come back in 08

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
i wish i could remember how i found this fuckin site... real talk... damn but i been postin here since 01' 02'... ish.. not sure.. good thread. I know I got hella cats on this site but I cant remember how i got on here myself. I used to post on those old nickatina forums and i think it was of there. my dude literacola.. fuck somebody tell me.. im dum ass loaded right now... there needs to be a "fuck my bitch, Id rather so whats creepin on siccness..." thread.. cuz 4 real i feel liike that. this bitvh has been passed out since 12.. wtf.. i just got home. like im soposed to roll over on her right now? fuckin KAREN, like Ray Liotta.. fuck sorry... shitfaced....

Aug 6, 2008
am i not mistaken or was there some kinda big remodeling or remake or remix or big move of the site in "02, i vaguely remember somethin about that shit, not that i was involved like i am now, but i was watchin

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
am i not mistaken or was there some kinda big remodeling or remake or remix or big move of the site in "02, i vaguely remember somethin about that shit, not that i was involved like i am now, but i was watchin
i feel u tho cuz that was right i first started payin attention.. someone who knows will shed some light tomorow cuz im not quite sure.. but regsrdless this site has been crackin, for me at least. since like 02.. which is awhile..

Aug 6, 2008
i feel u tho cuz that was right i first started payin attention.. someone who knows will shed some light tomorow cuz im not quite sure.. but regsrdless this site has been crackin, for me at least. since like 02.. which is awhile..
thats what im sayin i wanna hear somebody drop some knowledge on the exact history of this shit, cause i know ive been comin here and never joined so i was never on the inside scoop

it is 5 in the morning so we might have 2 wait a min. lol :hurt:

Feb 14, 2009
B San the great laced me and has been bugging me for hella to get down, only after after forcing me by gun point did I finally agree to fucc wit it.
Now I'm n this bitch erry damn day.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I found out about the siccness from an album that Jay Tee put out, I think it was Free Agents. His website linked to his forum that was on the siccness. I was in the Navy stationed in Japan and thought it was great since it was tough 4 me to keep up with what was coming out when i was out there. Then started posting on raptalk.net for awhile till it got lame then went back to the siccness