WHO IN THE 408 RECENTLY SOLD OVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
@ MONEY TREE - It's about done man. I got 18 tracks now total and Doggmatik & Mine's count for 20...Ain't even room for a skit like we did on the last one....right now we getting the artwork ideas goin and bout to jump on that. The only other one we are taking submissions for now is the Spoken Word Project.

PR.
I can't believe you didn't hit us up for a track...... LOL well i thought the Spoken Word Project is like poetry. If not holla at me so we can get a track on there.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Believe it....

The line up for HC2C is always gonna change...never the same rappaz or the same labels...etc, except a scattered few at times.

Line Up:

U$O - Denmark (label: Skandalos)

Mr.Sche - Memphis, TN (label: Immortal Low Life)

Lil Tec' - Atlanta, GA. (label: Big Game)

Mr. Bilistic - Wichita, KS (label: New Life)

Mista Cane - San Leandro, Ca. (label: Annihilation Ent.)

Sham - Boston, MA (label: NME)

Blac - San Jose/L.A., Ca. (label: Rebellion)

Young Cap - San Jose, Ca. (label: Blaze One)

Matai - Vallejo, Ca. (label: Matai Music)

Syko - Seattle, Wa. (label: Street Level)

Res - Kansas City, MO. (label: World League)

Baby Beesh - Vallejo/Houston, TX. (lable: So Quick Ent./Dope House)

Komain - Indiana (label: to be named)

Jaz - San Jose, CA. (label: City 2 City Ent.)

Young 211 - San Jose, CA. (label: Critic Ent.)

Mista Drawmuh - San Jose, CA. (label: New Life)

Sydways - Pueblo, CO. (label: Sydways Ent.)

Yun Gun - Salinas, CA. (label: 2 Face Ent.)

Errelevent - San Francisco, CA. (label: Relevant Music)

Playa Jay Tee - Vallejo, CA. (label: 40 Ounce)

Gangsta Reese - San Jose, CA. (label: D.U.G.O.U.T.)

Bigg Lexx - Seaside, CA. (label: Tri World)

& more. So, you see things have changed alot and San Jose is represented quite well on this one too. It's City 2 City folks.....

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
GOOD SHIT RAE.... LOOKS LIKE WE GOT SIMILAR PEOPLE... CUZZ I GOT ALOT OF THOSE CATS FOR THE BART/SICCNESS COMP.... I FEEL THE MAJORITY OF THOSE CATS GOT FLOW AS WELL, SO THEY DESERVE TO REPRESENT ON OUR SHIT...

I LIKE WHAT YOU DOIN RAE.... A LIL SOMETHIN OUTTA THE ORDINARY..... AND ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP, LET ME KNOW, MY OFFICE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN AND SO IS MY MIND... LOL!!!

Jun 16, 2002
just to clear up the topic of this post the only rapper that has sold over 5000 copies in san jose history is assassin (mc twist but thats ancient history)... a lot of people will say 5 or 10 or whatever but the reality of it is that they may have pressed 5 but ended up giving away 3500 cause they couldnt sell them... i know case i have givin out hella free cds once the project was dead...

the west coast gold cd did 3500 and the assassin armed & dangerous did 10,500 soundscan... the assassin born & raised in the bay did a little over 17,000...and that would be the best san jose seller by far....

the way the market is right now if you do 5k indi you did good!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
ASSASSINO

LARRY K MUZIC said:
just to clear up the topic of this post the only rapper that has sold over 5000 copies in san jose history is assassin (mc twist but thats ancient history)... a lot of people will say 5 or 10 or whatever but the reality of it is that they may have pressed 5 but ended up giving away 3500 cause they couldnt sell them... i know case i have givin out hella free cds once the project was dead...

the west coast gold cd did 3500 and the assassin armed & dangerous did 10,500 soundscan... the assassin born & raised in the bay did a little over 17,000...and that would be the best san jose seller by far....

the way the market is right now if you do 5k indi you did good!!!!
ASSASSIN HAS SOLD OVER 100,000 UNITS OUT OF THE PAST 13 ALBUM TITLES 3 SOLOS 10 COMPS SINCE 1996 HITWORKS....................

THANKS LK FOR CLEARING IT UP