Who here has sent out a demo???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
and hittin the streets with your album may not "work" forever obviously, but you can make a good chunk of change if you know what the fuck you are doing...

hand to hand sales or out the trunk sales whatever you call it is one of the most effective and efficient ways of selling cds until the artist has a significant fanbase and is known to a large audience.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, i used to steal baseball/basketball/football cards

anyone remember them football cards that had the sillouette of the players muscles like on a outprint

they was like 3.00 a packthey were behind the glass

you had three options

steal a pack while they werent looking, ask him to 'choose your pack' and try to steal one on the lo lo, or go to the cashier w it in your pocket and buy something else.

well i put it in my pocket that time and bought some gum

bitch came around the side and was like 'did he pay for that pack?'

i ran my lil ass out the store, with the slow motion automatic door sensor

every day from that day on (until like 3 days later) i waited in the car whenever my mom went to the store

i eventually got a ken griffey rookie card, which may or may not still be worth something.

oh and i stole one of those 350.00 hologram card out of someones collection and never returned. lol

i was a stealin mutha fucka until i got my own job lol

Apr 8, 2005
yup @radiostationrep and kon

you know if you had the hustle gene early on in life because it happened before drugs

i was like 14 and i kept dice in my pocket lol
shit when i was young i was makin money off recorded cassets i made off the radio, when i got older started selling burned cds for 5$ a piece, i made 100$ one week

Apr 19, 2008
my hustle game was strong as a kid. i also sold pico at school.

we went to tijuana and got the bags wholesale then sold then .25 cent or .50 each.

i saw my first 20 from hustling in 5th grade.

trillllaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i would just make cassettes from radio songs an sell em haha. or swipe mah neighbors electronics, like his gameboy, n64, cotton candy machine, an video games then juss sell em.shit i even jacked neighborhood kids pokemon card albums then flipped em. then after i sold em, ide jack shit back if i didnt like the kid....aww good times.

i think i was the most hated kid on the block, parent wise. nobody let a nigga in they house after a few years haha