Who has DAAM in constant rotations still?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
bottom line...lynch found his niche and success with the cannibal shit....but the difference then and now is he plays it out harder now then earlier on his career...

season of da sicc was his most gangster album to date, loaded was on some other level shit plus everything about that album was fuckin polished...the features added to each track and didnt take away, the hooks were perfect..the beats everything was solid

i think my problem with DAAM is that it was such an anticipated album for years and years...before strange came along.....and thats the album we got...i know there is an original DAAM somewhere and thats what i would like to hear as long as COS wasnt doing the mixing...i just want to know why strange told him to redo it?...was it not commercial enough? i guarantee if DAAM would have stayed how lynch originally created it we possibly would still be talking about how great it is.....as of right now i have no excitement at all for coat hangla strangla....im already anticipating "blah" as it set to the same theme of DAAM...its just going to continue the story of the repetitive cannibal

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
I remember reading Lynch's tweets saying something like "Just got to KC, starting work on DAAM" then way too soon (like a few weeks or under a month if I remember right) he tweets that he is finished. He rushed the shit out of it and then had Strange production which lead to a (IMO) crappy album that was not what it originally was supposed to be. You cannot make an album that fast/work with producers that you have never worked with before and expect it to be that great.

I do not think the long ten year or whatever wait made me over anticipate the album, this could have came out years ago and I still would have felt the same way, it just sounds rushed and not as quality and thought out as his previous solo albums. Don't get me wrong, the production and quality is top notch, just the lyrical content, delivery and word play etc. are not, and those are the things that I listen to Lynch over other artists for in the first place. And the beats just do not match him, not to mention the retarded choruses on most the songs.