Who has DAAM in constant rotations still?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
tech is dope as fuck but his production is like how mac dre had crummy mastering..

shit ruins it

now lynch is on them beats that dont go for shit..them beats remind me of jagoloes for some reason

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I bumped it maybe 2 or 3 times and then there was just no reason to replay it because it was wack and it aint tight enuff to bump in the car, but Lynch was gassin on a few songs and he was bustin on "don't worry mom its just bleeding" but then the hook on that song was just terrible, thatz the problem these dayz alotta good songz get destroyed by gay ass hookz.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
I bumped it maybe 2 or 3 times and then there was just no reason to replay it because it was wack and it aint tight enuff to bump in the car, but Lynch was gassin on a few songs and he was bustin on "don't worry mom its just bleeding" but then the hook on that song was just terrible, thatz the problem these dayz alotta good songz get destroyed by gay ass hookz.

Sep 28, 2006
Man, I wanna say I'm surprised by all the negative reviews, but I guess I'm not. Either most of Lynch's fans like his old shit better, or the negativity is just more noticeable then the positive. DAAM was my most aniticipated album in years. It was impossible to live up to the expectations because Lynch took soooooo long to finally put it out. That being said, I liked DAAM alot. I'll contiue to bump it every so often for a very long time. I do not agree with anyone who says that Lynch has lost his flow.jmo I thought the production was really good, but I like alot of Strange's beats. Especially Seven, that dude is dope.That's just me. I totally understand those who dont like the production. It's not everyone's flavor. I think CHS is gonna be better.

Jan 21, 2010
some tracs are still tight and i'll listen to em occasionally but theres a few that i just cant stand, the whole album was inconsistent but i enjoyed the story and i hope coathanga is better. if not then i think the strange thing was a bad idea

Dec 25, 2003
100% honest; havent listened to it in months (I faintly remember I bumped it once around the time of their Stange days tour date but after that was it!!) Not enough replay value & high expectations & I have an intense severe case of replay value ocd no joke!!!

Feb 8, 2003
i havent played it since the early summer. he was flowing his ass off but imo the Beats sound generic and play out fast. he should with mr sche, mossberg and paul and juicy, traxster, nonstop for production his style would fit them producerz beats perfectly. i know they would work with him he a legend and known

Oct 2, 2004
for me it wasnt really the production that fucked up the album, i enjoyed plenty of tracks from it even the story line....the problem was in the lyrics.... repetitive...every track, same content, subject matter...it gets old....kinda tired of associating lynch to cannibalism....it used to be clever, but then again every track wasnt talking about eating people
This.
i listened to it a few times streaming online and that was enough for me...just was not feeling it enough to pick up.
And this.

I thought Lynch had lost his flow and presence on the mic back on LBI because he sounded 10 times better on Loaded than he did on that. And his flow on DAAM was basically as bad or worse. Shit, his lyrics and delivery used to give me chills and put me in a real dark place back in the day. Now it all just sounds like a big fucking gimmick. Every song is just random line after random line about meat, or about eating people and trying to find ways to say violent shit. None of it has any style to it anymore. None of it is clever anymore. None of it sounds smooth or gangsta anymore. His voice doesn't even have the same cold, calm aggressiveness and hunger in it anymore. Now he sounds like he needs a god damn testosterone shot. And a breathing coach so he doesn't fumble with his words so fucking much.

I'll take a listen to this next one on youtube with an open mind, same as I did with the last one. But I'm not expecting to wanna buy it, just like I didn't buy the last one.

Dec 25, 2003
i havent played it since the early summer. he was flowing his ass off but imo the Beats sound generic and play out fast. he should with mr sche, mossberg and paul and juicy, traxster, nonstop for production his style would fit them producerz beats perfectly. i know they would work with him he a legend and known
U can cross off Paul & Juicy but Sche??? I would definitely say a hell yeah!!! He should also hook up wit Esham & they did have chopped up back in the past when E was touring according to an old Lynch interview in Murder Dog but sadly like all the other awesome ideas/plans us fans came up wit; everything from a possible Mitchy/Jayo collab to a Surenos & Nortenos truce; that aint gonna happen as far as I know......

Feb 23, 2003
FANS ARE NEVER TRULY SATISFIED EITHER WAY... DINNER ANA MOVIE WAS A GOOD ALBUM TO ME BUT I'LL ADMIT I ONLY LISTENED TO IT ONCE ALL THE WAY THROUGH NEVER PLAYED IT AGAIN..

Sep 3, 2002
... Now it all just sounds like a big fucking gimmick. Every song is just random line after random line about meat, or about eating people and trying to find ways to say violent shit. None of it has any style to it anymore. None of it is clever anymore. None of it sounds smooth or gangsta anymore. His voice doesn't even have the same cold, calm aggressiveness and hunger in it anymore. Now he sounds like he needs a god damn testosterone shot...
GOD DAMNIT, STOP

...The Truth hurts.

Jan 18, 2006
I tried givin Daam a listen more then once especially since Lynch will always be damn near the hardest rapper to ever touch the Mic imo but the album just was not put together good at all from the hooks to the beats to Lynchs half ass flow yet I still have hope for him and his next release.

As far as replay value I felt depressed a couple weeks ago and I don't get that way to often and I played Season and East1999 Eternal back to back and got chills at how well both those albums were put together especially since I haven't listen to either in a while and still can't decide which album I like more, needless to say both them albums have the most replay value of alltime.

Jun 11, 2004
I still bump DAAM from time to time. It was a solid album by today's standards. it will never get as much play as loaded though. that is in my top five favorite albums, period.

Everyone talks about how lynch's lyrics are gettin old and they dont have the same impact, maybe thats true...but maybe its cause all of us are gettin old too. A lot of things dont feel the same as they did the first few times...thats life.

Apr 25, 2002
I Still bump the shit out of it I like SOTS, the DAAM then loaded maybe its age, Lynch only a lil older then me and he cant make the younger folks feel his shit