who got tha most skillz in sac-town? and who aint got no skillz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2002
Yo theres hella niggaz in sac-town that got hella major ass heat but wich nigga really puts it down like no one else does. To me i think that nigga Big Hollis gots to get his props 4 all them tracks he did 4 X and all of them other niggaz in sac. Tha nigga that aint got no skills is that fake young meek sorry ass mutha fucka!

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

most is raided[ despite that gay style of flow he adopted recoently]
worst in the last couple years is hollow tip
i no all yall gunna get on me because hollow is your hero but face the facts the nigga fell off as of recnt times
fold
best rapper ever is killa tay overall hands down

N

Nostril King

i don't think anyone close to x raided - maybe young droop on the simple fact that I can't understand one fuckin word he says so I guess that's "skill"

maybe lynch is all right -

Apr 25, 2002
I don't think sayin' who you think is the worst is hatin' it's just opinion and it seems no one on the siccness can agree on those so it might get labeled as hatin' by someone who doesn't agree with your views. Just have somethin' to back your opinion like |ex. Doc's the worst because he fell off after bloocstyle| or somethin' of that nature. I'm sure theres a lot of rappers who you can think of that don't have the skills to match what they are rated as. Don't be scared to speak your mind, just don't be blatantly ignorant about it.

|Note|-the doc thing was just an example|....so fuck off.

:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
lace'em D-Locc............>>>GAME FO DAYS.

how many different variations of this question are going to be asked.

NOTE-
SOMEONE OF YOU NEED TO GET THE FACTS ON THE WORD
"HATIN"........
THIS IS THE MOST MISUSED AND ABUSED WORD ON THE 91.

JUST CAUSE YOU DONT BUMP A NIGGAZ SHIT OR YOU THINK HIS MUSICC IS WACC DONT MEAN YOU "HATIN" ON HIM.
IT JUST MEANS YOU DONT LIKE HIS MUSICC.......POINT BLANK.

HATIN-when fools are knoccin your hustle for the benifit of self gain and tryin to shut down your whole operation to prevent your shine.

Im D-Locc

RolliN

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

decoy.......yeah homie i feel like the last time i ever heard raided rap tight on a tracc was on tracc number 12 on c-lim's album think it was called bring the pain

and also i agree with you on the lyrics front but thang is the delivery is kinda off too me now a days
just an opinion

but good lookin out you see this playa right here came at me the right way not all''' fucc you deuce you fag raided is tight fucc you'' he just let his view be known
nuthin but luv homie and i hope your cd and label works out n cloccs some sales on soundscan
luv
2c's

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
Re: DeuceThatYungPimp

Deuce said:
decoy.......yeah homie i feel like the last time i ever heard raided rap tight on a tracc was on tracc number 12 on c-lim's album think it was called bring the pain

and also i agree with you on the lyrics front but thang is the delivery is kinda off too me now a days
just an opinion

but good lookin out you see this playa right here came at me the right way not all''' fucc you deuce you fag raided is tight fucc you'' he just let his view be known
nuthin but luv homie and i hope your cd and label works out n cloccs some sales on soundscan
luv
2c's
right on homie...i appricate the support....we hope so too!! haha

Apr 26, 2002
dubb sak is slept on

@jj
did u pick sicx as an artist or person?i like sicx as an artist but he is not the greatest person

worst........at rappin id say hwood, but he gots fat beats so he dont really count

one of the siccest heads that is the most slept on is agony ase