who gonna shine in the midwest this summer ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
Rob I dont know who you are, But I have to agree...The game is on life support around these ways...Im kool with both Tech & Krizz....but I believe they have reached as far as there gonna go.

Last time me and Krizz talked I told him he should consider coming out to LA and get more into songwriting and writing hooks the money is sweet.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
too many folks with a computer doing mixtapes in they basement. fucked up the game cant nobody blow up unless they keep it original. and thats what the game lacks nowadays originality...my 2 cents.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
We agree on something.

And D. coming through saying Tech's hit a plateau with his music...

I can't say that I agree.
Yeah no shit. Are you kidding me? If you've listened to Tech since day one, like myself, you would know that each album is still "Tech" and still his style. No matter how mainstream or whatever you call it that you think it's trying to be it's still Tech. He has not reached his highest peak yet at all. He will have the best album this year out of that region and has been the hottest artist out of the Midwest since he started.

Jul 1, 2004
Yeah no shit. Are you kidding me? If you've listened to Tech since day one, like myself, you would know that each album is still "Tech" and still his style. No matter how mainstream or whatever you call it that you think it's trying to be it's still Tech. He has not reached his highest peak yet at all. He will have the best album this year out of that region and has been the hottest artist out of the Midwest since he started.
Says the guy with Tech N9ne PLASTERING his Sig. What makes you think Tech will shine this summer compared to the last 10?