who goes to sac state?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
I WAS going there, had everything all set but ended up going to San Diego State. Kinda regret my decision, I had way better networking options in Sac. I might transfer to Sac in Spring depending how it goes at SDSU and if Sac will let me back in.

Apr 1, 2002
Psilo707 said:
Mean Mugg where you livin near SDSU?? I go there too.. im down here below ralphs.. in some apartments.. been here for 4 years now off and on during school time
2 miles from SDSU, off 54th st. in between El Cajon BLVD. and University Ave. Can't wait til the lease is over so I can get the fuck out of this fucked up place. Fool I asked you several questions about you and San Diego in your thread you made where you was caught up in Mexico...Driving back in forth between the 707-619 fucking sucks balls. I got my first speeding ticket (made a thread), while coming down here earlier this week. MaddDogg goes to SDSU as well, I think he's gonna graduate this year. I think both you dudes are my age, 4th year going to college.