Who Goes the Hardest on Album Covers? Need Help!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
if you lookin to spend I would say you definitely can't go wrong with Shemp... that boy is dope. I also think DubbA is really good and affordable.... C-4 got some nice stuff.... James Mac has some clean stuff... definitely look in the art forum.... there's some really talented designers in there as well.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'm a designer myself.

Shemp is the best hands down... you better be ready to break bread tho.
I also look up to DubbA and C-4, both good dudes and do great work.

Then theres me... Hit me up if you're interested.

UG Customs

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
wassup pimp!! still on here huh, i had to make a new one i forgot my old password haha but yeah i did! and now im deployed again for the 3rd time!! BUT LAST!!! im gettin out of the army and movin back to the V! good hearing from ya fam bam!! 1 months im outta hear!

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
We fuck w/ the lil GIANT UpheavalDesign

Ask singe about UP.
Yeah he's the one doing me and singe's project! singe sent upheavel to pictures, the dudes raw, but he's takin too long but we still waiting to hear from him, in the mean time we mixing it down!

If u dont know we just finished

Soldier Hard & Singe- "Block Monstaz" album!
14 Tracks

if u want, go to my myspace page and listen to two of our tracks i got it on there
1- "Late Night Chopping" & 2-"Who Do I turn to?"

Nov 5, 2009
from one soldier to another go with shemp mayne..... i push quality...its all aboutinvesting in yourself mayne....you'll get the return in the long run. on my way to ft. carson mayne!!!!!!!!! hopefully when i get out we can collab!!!!