WHO FUCKIN WIT BIG JUNE N DAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
NOW 50 YOU KNOW I WANNA HEAR WHY YOU SAY THAT.
I say this because you have greater potential than to be doin songs with big wy. Even doin songs with alot of these Dago cats..no disrespect to them, but seems like everyone wants to network in this lil circle, and that circle staying in the same spot, aint been nowhere..aint going nowhere, unless the chain is broken and artists reach to other avenues, artists will stay caught in the circle going nowhere. I want to hear Big June when I buy a Big June Album..If I wanna hear an artist that sound like he raps with marbles in his mouth, and has emphazema ill get the Big Wy.

Nov 13, 2004
I say this because you have greater potential than to be doin songs with big wy. Even doin songs with alot of these Dago cats..no disrespect to them, but seems like everyone wants to network in this lil circle, and that circle staying in the same spot, aint been nowhere..aint going nowhere, unless the chain is broken and artists reach to other avenues, artists will stay caught in the circle going nowhere. I want to hear Big June when I buy a Big June Album..If I wanna hear an artist that sound like he raps with marbles in his mouth, and has emphazema ill get the Big Wy.
LMFAO!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
no, june needs to stick with people who can actually like...spit....like lynch or somethin (night riders)

well honestly, he dont need to have anyone on his shit...solo would be better

We need a part 2 of that shit w/june and lynch,that would be a heater!

"Rolling thru southeast the home where the gangstas kick it on my lap i keep my gat in case things get wicked" that shit was smashin G

Jul 29, 2008
I like Big Wy and if there was a track wid you and him, I'd think it be bangin man.

I just heard a couple more kutz from flamed and I digs it.

Good kutz man.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i'll be back in dago by the time you open ur eyes tomorrow gangsta. Shoot me ur myspace, and let me check ur resume first ; after that iss all good. CeeWee3 heard ur shit yet? thass my boy there. pm me or myspace me gee.
yeah ceewee3 know me.... we got an old ass song we did with trealie duce that i aint never heard..... cuhzz been in the studio when i did that "So Cali4nia" tracc at my nigga Cripto's..... but that aint really my circle.... it's Hood over here.... i had shot some beats to googie and elce janet bacc when i first started makin'em.... i gave'em one 4 3, but i don't think cuhzz liked it!!!!hahahaha..... but yeah i fuccs wit ceewee3 hella lightweight....

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
MAN THE SAME OLD SHIT DAY IN AND DAY OUT THAT NEVER SEEMS TO PLAY OUT. YAHM TALKIN BOUT. THE ALBUM IS DONE, I'M JUST LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT GRAPHIX DESIGNER. WHEN YOU SEE THE NEW OFFICIAL MYSPACE PAGE UP THE CD SHOULD BE HITTIN THE STREETS 2 WEEKS AFTER. I GOT YOU ON THE NEXT ONE THOUGH. TALK TO DAVE MOSS, CAUSE HES PUTTING THE ONE I'M DOWN IN DAGO DOING.
NO DOUBT HOMIE, IMMA GET AT U THREW PRIVATE MESSAGE AND SHOOT U MY NUMBER. CALL ME AND WE WILL LACE IT UP. WE GOTTA BANG ANOTHER CLASSIC OUT.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Niggas hating on Wy but wouldn't say a damn thang if Blood was in they prescence. Hook that up Ru and ride on the industry since muthafuckas don't think yall would sound good together.
I aint hatin on Wy..and what Im suppose to be scared of him? Im just stating that wy aint relevant..and that aint disrespectful..its the truth. Also Im stating that all this hook up with so and so and such and such, is tiring....June dont need another rapper to make hot shit unlike certain artist who be pumpin people with who they got on a song makin them look good. If you gonna collab, do it for the right reason..( work with either relevant artist to gain fan base, or someone who yall have a good chemistry..(which Most dont)..)if you in this game to just have fun and fuck around then its cool..I'm kind of thinking June is trying to put maybe a good effort , maybe his last to take shit to the next level, and if thats so and yall care about June like you say, then keep it real with him dont have him out here trying to be the king of Fam Bam.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
yezzir, I fuccs wit THA RELATIVEZ
I been bumpin as well, I been buying their music since they was young Soldiers...but how does Dago progress, or Artists come to the frontline by networking with those who are unseen or heard and lurk in the background. I would think most dago people would see my point and express similar thoughts. Maybe some Artists aint trippn on making a career or gettin some real money off a few albums..and i truly respect that...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Ok 50 so u Think Big Wy is unheard of. U Trippin. That Nigga been spittin since 9duece. He more known than a lot niggas u pushin my nig. Big Wy only gon get |June more fans and it'll b hard simple and plain
I think you are mis interpreting ENUTT.. I like alot of the music BiG wy? Relatives/ Young Soldiers have done in the past...Im definitly not saying he is unheard of...but damn Kurtis Blow is well heard of as well, but he cant put an album out today and get decent sales..I aint even talking platinum or Gold, Im just saying maybe 50,000 units..Shit Whodini who is known around the world and they flopped When Jermaine Dupri put them out a few years back,and So SO Def was at their peak, and Whodini had sold probably million records perviously..My statement is relativity, Big Wy is a Relative..but he aint relative, maybe Im wrong..but If you just won 1 million dollars and the stipulation was that you had to invest all of it into a rap artist...would you still put all that on Big Wy?

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
On Bloodz!!!!!!!!! One song 50- u going way 2 deep wit it. Red Ragz , big niggas, 619, the wood and even some rips would love it! Even if they wasn't on some bangin shit. Just because you think Wy don't sound good( u wouldn't have made that funny but hater ass comment) don't mean that a song between June and Wy wouldn't mash. By the way Im fuckin wit June for the record. Pz up. When u in vegas do u B fuckin wit Dantana Blood?