Who from San Diego is getting Radio support & Y?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
For reals though, I don't know. It's been a while since I've listened to Z90, Blazin 98.9 & 93.3. All the Rap is bullshit crap.

Only stations I sometimes listen to are Magic 92.5, Smooth Jazz 98.1.

Sep 10, 2005
Sycuan supports West Coast Wednesdays on 98.9 so they play a lot of their artist or artist that get down with them, I-Rocc, Tez, Dago Braves.

Jun 22, 2007
we dont have a steady outlet for daygo artists but at one point in time both z90 and 98.9 had local shows for a hour long.98.9 still does havent listend to z90 on sunday nights in a minute.but i've been on both shows and it was pretty consistant for bout two weeks.i agree tho we need to have a local portion on our radio stations.but wit labels paying radio stations for x amout of spins weekly that kind of kicks the local show ideas in the ass a lil bit dont u think? lol

Sep 10, 2005
YEAH I HEARD YOUR SONG ALSO. HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU SINCE THAT M.V.P ALBUM THAT DJ FINGAZZ PUT OUT BACK IN THE DAY.
Damn M.V.P was a long ass time ago, but i'm not Tez thats just my partner. I use to manage now we just get down on other business ventures.

Shulaced Ent. has been putting a lot of money out there so they are able to get a lot done and get their people heard.