who feelin Killa Klump????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2006
JUSS LIKE ON ANY OTHER RAPPER DUDES GONNA HATE, ALWAYS TRY TO KNOCK OFF WHO EVER IS DOING THANGS. GIVE THE MAN HIS PROPS HE DESERVES...YO KLUMP, BRUSH THEM HATERS OFF YO SHIRT, BE KOO HOMIE AND KEEP SLAPIN THESE STREETS WITH LYRICAL HEAT...YO BOY I.D.T.

Aug 15, 2005
REDAF said:
JUSS LIKE ON ANY OTHER RAPPER DUDES GONNA HATE, ALWAYS TRY TO KNOCK OFF WHO EVER IS DOING THANGS.
I always wondered why Human Beings did that as a species. Seems more prevalent in the Black community, but it happens across the board.

Never really made any sense to me.

Jun 30, 2002
Nigga is just another word in South City. Flips, Samoans, asians say nigger there all the time like nothin. Brothas there dont really trip, as long as its used in the right way.

Mar 8, 2003
Klump goes hard to me. And on the cool, i dont really feel bay shit. And i aint sayin this because i know folk, its because dude actually spits.

And for those saying he tries to make his voice do shit to make him harder, thats really how he talks man.

Pick up on it.

RELL DIRTY "DERTY WERK" Coming Real Soon

CTDC IN THE FUCKIN BUILDIN