who feelin Killa Klump????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
he aint from the east coast. i know dude. he's knows some of my fam (in so many words). i remember when he was trying to get noticed...its crazy too see him collab with a vet like Yuk. he's ok i guess.

Aug 30, 2006
lol...some of you dudes crack me up....havnt even heard him say Nigga on any of his tracks and quick to jump on that hate train ...

And the voice thing ......Thats the way his voice sounds , even when he is just talking ....every person that we run into always trips out on his voice..

so people saying he's "tryin to make his voice sound rufff" , you wrong...he aint tryin'

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
GAMBINO187 said:
lol...some of you dudes crack me up....havnt even heard him say Nigga on any of his tracks and quick to jump on that hate train ...

And the voice thing ......Thats the way his voice sounds , even when he is just talking ....every person that we run into always trips out on his voice..

so people saying he's "tryin to make his voice sound rufff" , you wrong...he aint tryin'
i was speakin on white rappers in general...i like klump hes a coo rapper to me..but if he says nigga he need to quit...i dont give a fuck if he grew up in africa

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
MAC DRIZZA said:
yall be sensitive as fuck bout sayin nigga.....everyone round where i stay say dat shit....people be takin words to serious
thats the problem...yall think its coo or its not a big deal...im assuming you aint black and if you aint black dont say it...period...why would u want to anyway...u aint black..and if u aint black how could you kno how serious the word is

May 17, 2006
Yeah, he sounds like Jadakiss and Styles wrapped in one with bay flavor. Sometimes he get real monotone though, and can't really listen to his shit for too long. One thing bout Rah Recordz is they need to stop recyclin songs.

Jan 17, 2006
Bam said:
thats the problem...yall think its coo or its not a big deal...im assuming you aint black and if you aint black dont say it...period...why would u want to anyway...u aint black..and if u aint black how could you kno how serious the word is
treal talk.....tell me if u ever heard someone that didnt bang say blood? if u in da bay im sure u hav....this is the same shit.....alot of people that aint black say nigga, and alot of people that aint bloods say blood....and i think that bitchin over a word that doesnt hav a negative meaning these days iz fuckin retarded, if u dissagree, then that sux 4 u, live ur life hating people for sayin a certain word.....