who are you feeling in horrorcore these days?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us

I seen Q, Majik Duce, Menacide, Midwest Suspex, Chamber, and the Cashroll Criminals in Anderson, Indiana a couple years back and Q and Duce spent most of the time out in the parking lot smoking crack. They would come inside and a couple minutes later they would be back outside again. Q even got on stage and said something about how they had smoked so much crack that day.

I'm not hating...I would have smoked with them if they offered. I went 5 months without smoking crack and finally said fuck it and when and got me a ball a couple weeks ago cause my back was hurting. Crack is fuckin awesome in moderation. Especially when yer tripping.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I have smoked enough of the shit to know when somebody else is high. Plus he told everybody. Just cause someone smokes some crack here & there doesn't make them a crack addict. I get drunk every now & then but that doesn't make me an alcoholic.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I'm not trying to deny anything dipshit. I smoke crack. That don't make me a crackhead. I don't have the money to be a crackhead cause I can go through $1000 worth in a night with ease. I'm a fuckedupaholic cause I'll do any drug as long as it doesn't involve a needle....and X because it's a fag drug.

I was defending Q anyway.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I'm pretty sure Q Strange doesn't smoke crack. I don't even think he hit the weed with us either. I know he drinks though. He got me buzzed off Yager on the Tombstone Terror tour in San Francisco before my set.