WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DO? (the who's who thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2003
oh

grew up off too short, been listening to JT and the frisco rap for about a decade now...when I first heard GLP in high school it was unlike anything out at the time.

if i sound like a cheeleader phuck it, better a cheerleader than a hater anyday...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
THIS ARMEN AKA BELLY...
CO-CEO OF EPITOME RECORDS
SONG WRITTER/PRODUCER IN THE MAKIN
I ATTEND A CONTINUATION SCHOOL
IM 17 YEARS OF AGE MIDDLE EASTERN
BORN IN LAS VEGAS/RAISED IN NORTHERN CALI

AS FAR AS MUSIC HAS GONE

PPL I HAVE WORKED WIT...OR HAVE MADE PLANS TO WORK WIT

C-FLAT(HOMIE AND CO-CEO OF EPITOME RECORDS)
CONFIZZLE(HOMIE)
KAVIE
TONE LOC(HOMIE)
SYDAL
YOUNG CAP
DEMO(CURRENT PRODUCER)

FOR MORE INFORMATION HOLLA AT ME ONLINE

AIM - ATURAYACAMEL
YAHOO - LILTUNGTWISTA

HOLLA @ YA BOY!!

Apr 11, 2003
gooeygraphics.com
Mac MuthaFuckin Maine...

I wear many hats...

I design :

.: Graphics
.: Websites
.: 420 & Parody T-Shirts

I used to rap/produce on a 2-track karaoke machine, complete wit adlibs and looped beats made from cassetes for me and my folks i grew up wit in the UNE. And can still spit...

I have a square 9-5 job doin websites, but my main responsibilities include surfin siccness.net and overgrow.com

And a marijuana connoisseur

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
my name is vince
ceo of alleyway ent
redwoods first rap succsess
i rap, swing beats, engineer, do mixdowns
ive worked with.........

1.andre nickatina
2.neva legal
3.chunk
4.game insane
5.mista cane
6.arsen
7.nocturnal hustlers
8.fully loaded
9.san quinn
10.tact out muzic
11.techn9ne
12.a-wax
13.young dru
14.equipto of bored stiff
15.blac
16.bosha
17.p-town drunks

May 12, 2003
wut up....

my name iz EQUIPTO from the SKO.i do alotta travelin,smoke weed & gamble....& i'm lookin for a cute female that wants to get her feet wet in the rap game.(f'real).holla back if your interested..on this board or hit my [email protected]....

May 12, 2003
wut up,,,

was up V..?!...i'm glad to c u hustlin & your album droppin...the computer i work off cant do the music thang..but i wanna peep out the whole album4 sho..hit my email..my phone gone..equipto@solidarityrecords...

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Like most of you cats I come up on here to make sure I keep my Bay Area collection straight and have all the latest joints. The knowledge dropped means more to peeps like me bein overseas and all, always cool to find out about what 40, Quinn, Celly or Messy or whoever is doin next...!

25yrs old and work for an online internet micropayment handler who deal wit pay per view video, music and XXX content. We got a lot of big music labels as clients and done work already for Luda, 50 Cent, Eminem, Nelly and all dem other cats that the kiddies be liking these days :rolleyes:

Part time deejay, as y'all see from the link below... and oh yeah, I'm a fuckin alcoholic too :)

May 11, 2002
Sup, my names aaron, 20 years of age
Full time student tryin to get my business degree
Part time workin at UPS
Shit I like to do. Workout, club, drink, party, stunt my bike, work on my car, fuck with car audio, watch my bay area cd collection grow...

Tryin to get a job with my pops, 20 years old, single, and potential to make 75k a year starting. Shit cant get better than that.

Apr 15, 2003
name says it all, most controversial person on here, need only 40 more credits fo my degree, then i'll be on another psychadelic level where racoons and caterpillars talk like fishes, marinate on that fo a minute.