WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DO? (the who's who thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im tim im a junior in high school i've been knockin bay area shit since 8th grade i work at dolans lumber yard on monument blvd in concord i smoke a lot of bomb and party a lot and yea

Apr 12, 2003
Eddie Fresh - Wanna-be producer/engineer. Worked on tracks for Deco-D, Say Crisiss, B-Legit & Majesty Records. The track I did w/ B-Legit has potential to be a radio hit with the right push. Currently working with BayWay Records doin promo & producing but Ima have my own production company soon.

Apr 25, 2002
22 Years old
Student at Michigan Technological University (3+ GPA)
I've got 3 Credits left towards a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering

Currently looking for a co-op/internship from Jan-August

Since the Economy is shitty I'm post poning graduation and gonna try and find a good co-op, then finish up in the fall of 2004. If anyone knows of anything or has a hook up let me know.

Aug 25, 2003
Iam EPidemic The Agitator and I do somethings

1) iam in college

2) I play playstation until I think its part of my world

3) iam and MC that does nothing whenI drink but rap, iam quite good.

4) Second member in Alibi and also In Viral Weaponry

5) I rap with my homie Sicc Chuck and we started a group called shockwave but we disbanneded when we thought of a better name but SHOCKWAVE WILL BE BACK.

6) I post on the siccness

7) I do homework until all I see is Gene Sequences.

8) Iam finished.

9) Iam done

10) Okay I play playstation 2 with my girlfriend who is getting better in soul Calibur 2 if she gets to good then....well we cant have that can we.

11) My girlfriend and I are professional movie goers who have seen 28 days later and the matrix reloaded about a million times just like X-Men2

12) Iam nerdy

13) I dont know whats going on half the time because I drink to much.

Epidemic

R.I.P-John Penza

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
My namez Dominic AKA Gold Deez. I'm not a rapper or anything like that, just a fan. Been a fan of Bay Rap since I was a freshman in highschool. I turn 26 in a couple weekz. I'm a CNC Machinist(been machining for around 4 yearz now) fulltime/Student at Cowley County Community College parttime. After I get my Associatez I think I'm gonna go into CAD. I'm hopin one day I can get the fuck outta Kansas and move on to some custom machining like for chopperz/hot rodz/lowriderz or some shit like that...

Aug 20, 2003
IM SMOKIE THE EVILSIDE ENE FROM SAN JO I GOT A JOB I HATE BUT IT PAYS THE BILLS ASPIREING RAPPER LEARING HOW A STUDIO WORKS AND FULL TIME ON THE GRIND LIVIN THA SJ LIFE

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Im Hunter. Im 19 and have lived in the bay area for most of my life although I was born in Alaska and moved to Hawaii quickly after. I'm going to school in San Diego right now trying to get a degree in Graphic Design and so far it's treating me alright, although the money situation ain't the best.
The only job I've ever had is working at a paintball field (American Canyon Paintball Jungle) in the bay - Ive been working there for 5 years and Paintball is a huge part of my life. I love the sport and quickly became captain of the San Francisco Hornets paintball team (the tournament team, not the huge recreational club). Someday I will be running the field along with my bosses son.

Other than that, I'm big into drugs and their effects on the brain and would like to complete a Neuropsychology minor. I smoke a lot of weed. I think its the greatest thing on earth - no less. I play a good amount of video games but only with friends these days. Dont have much time to play single player ones, and if I do its either Madden 2004 or a couple other ps2 games.

Apr 25, 2002
im john, a 22 year old fool that dropped out of highschool and havent even gotten my fuckin GED yet, but its all good cause I took 2 of the 5 tests so far, I know I can pass them all but Im just one procrastinating ass muthafucka. My aspirations are to get into either some music production or some computer type shit. (whichever is more likely to pay the bills, so help me out if you have a suggestion) I've been on my own since the age of 17, fuckin up learning the hard way how to manage money and make the right decisions. 22 now, it took me a minute to get my shit together but I dont regret what I have done in life because its helped me to be who I am today. In situations like I am in, I think you have to have a positive attitude always, stay away from the fakes and leeches, and just keep focused on your money and yourself no matter what, fuck everyone else. GAME DONT STOP TILL THE CASKET DROP HOMEBOY

P.S. oh yea how can i forget, lived up in the mission 415in till 96' when i moved to madison wisconsin

Aug 27, 2003
i am a SILVER BLACK GUERILLA

surviving in this concrete jungle...bay area Don, now in the 619.

RAIDER NATION

MY TOP 7 LIST: (in no particular order)

MAKAVELI
COUGNUT
BIG PUN
SAN QUINN
CELLSKI
JT
UGOD

Nickatina and Baldhead get honorable mention, Psycho Realm is tight too, that would make it a top 10, or 11...