Who are the most slept on rappers or r&b music atrist coming out of K.C.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Mufuckas sleep on Slop the Gambla. He probably ain't finna blow up or nothin like that but he seem slept on around KC.
Who is Delima & KC & Felony 6 that rap wit Mon-E-G? Ain't Felony 6 Mon-E-G's deceased brother?

Apr 4, 2005
T.H.C.

THC is Fo'Sho tha MOST slept on in K.C.; I'm talkin bout Bilal, Karam and A-1.......You can check for Bilal on this

THE MOVEMENT: "VOLUME 1" / MAY 15th 2005​

HELL NO THIS AINT NO MIX-TAPE - HELL NO IT AINT A COMPILATION - THIS IS A CONFEDERATION - THIS IS THE HIGH-POWER CHICAGO "GO-IL" / KILLAFORNIA STREET CONNECTION THAT YOU'LL EITHER LOVE, HATE OR FEAR; THE REALEST MOST REVOLUTIONARY CLIP-HOP YOU'VE EVER HEARD IN YOUR LIFE!

1. Intro – George Jackson
2. Conflict – Bilal, D.I., Shahid Mustafa
3. Chicago Politic – Shahid Mustafa
4. The Savior – Cricet, Contraband
5. What’s Going On – Bay-Loc, Googie Monsta , Cricet
6. Face the Nation – Complex, Bay-Loc
7. Hear Me Out – Bilal, Shahid Mustafa
8. Down in Amerikkka – Complex, Shahid Mustafa, Cut-Throat
9. Red Alert – Shahid Mustafa
10. Changes – Black Lion
11. Equal Measure – Shahid Mustafa
12. Young Blacc Male – Contraband, Complex, Cee-Wee 3, Cut-Throat, Googie
Monsta, Bay-Loc
13. Poisonous City – Steve Vicious
14. Soldier – Black Lion
15. Outro -

PRODUCED BY CRICET/41st STREET MUSIC ON ILMOBB RECORDS
REAL EYES-REALIZE-REAL LIES​

Dec 1, 2003
Yea "Boy Big" Laced that "Grown Man" song him and "XTA-C" jus did...They was out in New York for a grip shoppin' for deals and shit. "Young Prodigy" is on that "Killa Unit" C.D. X dropped, I think it's tracc 7. He murdered that shit too...

Jan 4, 2005
yeah, boy big is killer. he use to tear it up in the hallways at school back in the day. use to win all the talent shows too. he has record with some big known names to. his break is coming here real soon.