who are the Dopest unknow rappers??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
How come you never ended up releasing Gang Life?
The snippet sure as hell didnt disappoint.
Honestly so much has happened in these last 5yrs.. But the main reason I guess you can say is due to "legal" issues.. I caught some charges a few years ago and wanted to wait until I got completely off paper to release anything... In a way I'm glad it happened that way though.. In that time I got married, had 2 little boys and managed to turn my dead end job into a career.. Music just kinda hit the back of my priorities you know? I still record here and there though.. Im actually working a solo album right now.. Im a few songs deep will have limited features so far only big rhino,c-locs,negro(GA) and cross(TX).. The songs are on some real life shit not all banged out though

Aug 13, 2009
Im actually working a solo album right now.. Im a few songs deep will have limited features so far only big rhino,c-locs,negro(GA) and cross(TX).. The songs are on some real life shit not all banged out though
Cant wait to hear it.

Hopefully it comes out this year.

But knowing you, you will wait until 2014.
Just to have some gangsta element to it lol.

Dec 28, 2009

although i havent been so serious with the music lately i recently made these tracks just for fun. if you like what you hear, i'm down to work with you on a track. i also make beats so if you need beats let me know i can send some snippets.

Props: SamanthaB.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
wait..what? you lost me at you+wyno and shower....
My old job, I used to weatherize homes it was through the pg&e program, anyways one day wyno's pad was on the list for a showerhead and aerators so i gave that vato a showerhead but he broke it tryin to do a one arm pull up on it.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I definately have not felt "Unkown" the last few years tryna push my music, especially when i touched down in other area codes and was allways well recieved but ya'll muthafuckers heard the last of my voice on beat...

Since my mom passed at the end of last year i wieghed the bullshit and tried to re motivate myself but fuck music, im happy since i officially quit rappin.

oh and Good luck Sam,
i would reccomend (besides S. Machetez & Green)

Gavino (530)

Tony B (559)

im sure you can facebook em

Apr 9, 2013
I definately have not felt "Unkown" the last few years tryna push my music, especially when i touched down in other area codes and was allways well recieved but ya'll muthafuckers heard the last of my voice on beat...

Since my mom passed at the end of last year i wieghed the bullshit and tried to re motivate myself but fuck music, im happy since i officially quit rappin.

oh and Good luck Sam,

Gavino (530)

Tony B (559)

im sure you can facebook em
Im so sorry for ur loss... I feel u I was guna stop doing music to but I cant ! :) I love doin music to much. But I feel u. Sucks we never got a chance to get on a song togeather when we were on active . But thank u and I wish u n urs the verry best! :)

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Cant wait to hear it.

Hopefully it comes out this year.

But knowing you, you will wait until 2014.
Just to have some gangsta element to it lol.
Gang Life and this new album will definitely release before I hang it up the mic i promise

oh and Good luck Sam,

Gavino (530)
Im sorry for your loss carnal I can't imagine what that was like..
I feel ya on quitting rap.. I actually considered it many times but then I start to think I can't quit without at least putting out an album... It would be an honor if you would be on this album I'm working on .. I can shoot you a few tracks for you to check out bro ..

ECOSE set trippin, naw but silent post up one of your newer tracks I'd like to hear one, Im going to record something new to post up pretty soon.
I got a few I want to post up on youtube I just lag on doing shit like that ..
Im going to shoot samantha that no ordinary track.. maybe she'll drop the hook for us lol

You free this weekend? ;)

Aug 13, 2009
oh okay im from the 530 to.. So u do music?
I more or less just mess around.

I do like producing as far as mixing and mastering goes.
But its nothing compared to the other cats on here.

I write every every now and then, but i hate the sound
of my own voice so i hardly ever record it lol.
But just for shits and giggles, ill send something your way sometime this week.

Props: SamanthaB.