who are the Dopest unknow rappers??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2013
Who do yall think are the dopest unknown nor cal rappers? Im tryna get a dope ass song togeather with some unknow people that got bars. Let me know who yall think got skills so I can look um up n make a hit! Thanx Samantha B.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Thank you I will forsure im doin a remake of its goin down tonite n I want fire u know.. Have u heard any of my music?
yea actually I have. I like your music a lot. I have some shit on youtube and on my reverb nation but its mostly old material. I got new stuff coming out soon but you can check it out my old stuff if you want. I'll post it below this paragraph. Although I'm afraid I'm not down to touch a classic bay song like It's going Down Tonite so I'll have to pass on it but my boy Green is dope and you should seriously consider having him jump on a song with you. He got rhymes for days!

Heres my songs:

This is the latest song I released to the public. I put it out last year.

Heres a song I did with my boy Green for his album. I'm the last guy on the song

and heres my reverbnation page: Reckless Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

heres Greens music:

Heres a music video he did for his song "Gilas PT.2"

some cuts from his first album:

and heres a song he did with Smiley A.K.A. Sykotik which is also a dope rapper you should check out and consider working with

Last edited:
Props: 4trey5

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Yeah that mutha fucka is supposed to have my track up, but his cousin chradick wun got arrested for kidnapping a goat and blowing meth in its face, so he didn't finish the graphics for it.
LMFAO! YOUR A FOOL! lol It will be up tonite. I'ma go to his house and finish that shit up.

Apr 9, 2013
okay good shit.. Tbh idk if,im 100% on that track im honestly just lookin for new people I never herd of to get on a sick ass track I got acouple dope ass beats I just dont want my solo album to have a bunch of known rappers that are alllriiight at flows just for there name id rather have someone not so known names that gots skills u know! :) but ill def. Chexk out them links! Thank you! :) :) :) :)

Last edited: