WHO ARE SOME RAPPERS(NOT MAINSTREAM)THAT U CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEEPS LIKE THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:

MAC MALL-1ST CD WAS GOOD,EVERYTHING ELSE CRAP

BIG L-I ADMIT I DON'T CARE FOR EAST COAST MUSIC AT ALL,BUT IF HE DIDN'T DIE,MOST OF US WOULD NEVER HAVE HEARD OF HIM

..... TRAGIC

Dam you aint feeling these 2? big L comes hard every time..but thats your opinion.

I really cant get into any of the Dre Dog/Andre Nickatina type shit. Ive listend to his cds and find my self putting it off or putting in another cd before i can get to the 4th song!

Apr 26, 2002
Cannot Feel at all

The DE.. I mean he might as well kept doin voice overs on Brotha lynch shyt.

Zag- Why even rap.. let marvelous stay queen of the valley cuz cant no other female out that way can hang wit her.

Luni- The boy got spits, but all that studio effects and shyt are just too much...

Outlaws- Some of them got heat, but the ones wit out ,drag the other cats down.

Chili Powder--- The name speaks for it self.

Mind you there are some other cats I dont be feelin, but most of them have some shyt on they album where it would be hypocritical for me to say they weak cuz I'll listen to a few tracks.. The cat that say killa tay is weak, well.. i think if him and luni stopped using so much reverb, they would be more effective... but i notice it also started a trend wit every other MC using that shyt.. so in a way for there style.. they hot, they lyrical skills is hot, but they voice changes make the shit digital...

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ true. killa tay is tight but that fuckin effect on his voice gets annoying - i don't understand why he uses it because hes got a good voice for rappin without it.
my list has gotta include:
outlawz, andre nickatina, mob figaz (i know people are gonna disagree with sayin Mob Figaz) : all of em are ok, but i don't see why people think they're some of the best out right now

Apr 26, 2002
Not agreein

Big L- Classic, that nigga put it down wit lord FINESSE, AND the rest of the Og east coast rappers. like Akinelye

Mac Mall- He's classic.. Period Its an abomination to say such things.

Apr 25, 2002
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
"Killa Tay ahead of his time" thats the funnyiest comment i ever heard,
Realness....whoever said this must not have much knowledge on rap trends or the art of emcee'ing. I think Tay is tight...but dude is NOT ahead of his time. U need to think about what that phrase means before throwin it around.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
@N jail u my hoe

Tech N9ne dont use his skills for the devil! If u got his new cd and dvd, u will understand this. I wont go into explainin this shit, but check that album and dvd out and u will know the deal homie.. Out!!

Apr 25, 2002
I cant believe how many people dont like Killa Tay....He is fucking raw. One of the best on the west coast.

i cant stand:

Smoov E (Horrible Voice, Lyrics, production, basically everything)
San Quinn (Just bland, nothing stands out with his raps)
Esham (Just Wack)
ICP (same as above)
Tech N9ne (Even though i think Absolute Power somewhat, just dont think he's as good as everyone says)
Greedy (nothing special about his style)
E-Moe (WACK)
JT The Bigga Figga (RECYCLE KING)

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
man.. theres a lot for me..

-San Quinn: I can listen to him easily, he sounds tight.. but i dont see why ppl call him the king of the bay.. to me the king of the bay died in September las year in a car crash..
-Yukmouth: After Operation Stakola hes weak
-Tech N9ne: Quite possibly the most annoying motherfucker ever
-Zagg: weak
-Marvaless: weak
-Smoov-E: words cannot explain
-Doja Click: just dont think they bring much to the table
-Mic C: same as Doja Click
-Tall Cann: he can come tight, or really weak.

thers a lot more, this is all i can think of.

Apr 25, 2002
Thats a low blow KingCzar...they're only down 20 pts. they can still come back...

They'll turn it around after their bye week next week..

shadow

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCC'N' LAMES IF YOU THINK KILLA TAY IS WACC
THAT FOO IS HARD AS FUCC, BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BE HARD TO LISTEN TO HARD MUZICC, LITTLE DO Y'ALL KNOW THAT FOO PLAYS A BIG ROLE IN THE WESTCOAST, HE PUTS IT DOWN FOR US TO THE FULLEST, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCC Y'ALL ARE TRIP'N' ON, SAME GOES FOR LUNASICC/LUNI COLEONE!!!

Sep 13, 2002
i might have to stop posting on this board cause some of these comments.

someone said they puttin it down for they bay. AND? what the fuck that possed to mean. that got nothing to do with there music

killa tay dope. the effect isnt shit.

also czar, good post cats get tech twisted cause they cant comprehend what he speaks about.

tim, you aint feelin yuk and tech. who the fuck are you feeling. also explain why.

EVERYBODY EXPLAIN WHY YOU DONT THINK SOMEONE IS TIGHT. not just "I DONT FEEL THEM CAUSE I DONT"