WHO ARE SOME RAPPERS(NOT MAINSTREAM)THAT U CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEEPS LIKE THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
@PROPPA
now the rapper i dont get why anyone likes, "and yall gon love me for this" is TOO SHORT

dont get me wrong he did alot for bay area music, a hell of alot, he got hustle and all that.

but he cant rap. its sounds like books on tape with the same topic over and over and over and over and over. no lyrics he talks not flows not raps talks. his lyrics horrible, worst ever in the game. thought it was ironic how his cd going to be called. whats my favorite word. WE ALL KNOW EVERY CD USES THE SAME WORD WHICH YOU RHYME WITH %) MILLION TIMES. BIIIITTTTCCCCHHHHH!!!!

AIN'T YOU TALK'N' BOUT FABULOUS CUZ HE IS THE WACCEST IN THE GAME FO SHO!!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

I never understood why peeps on this board like tha DE. His production is coo but as a rapper, I ain't feelin him at all.

And after Setrippin Bloccstyle, Mr Doc fell off completely

Aug 15, 2002
i kinda feel dude who said keak the sneak. i think agerman is raw as fuck but keak aint he annoys me. but i disagree with people sayin killa tay is weak. i buy anything he puts out. as far as too short goes i keep listenin to him cuz i been listenin to him for 15 years an shit.

May 13, 2002
I would say smoov-e, san quinn

Mac Dre might have fallen off of late but the man has at least 2 certified classic under his belt

dredog/nickatina is amazing to me

First Degree is so creativve I can't help but the love his shit

but to each his own

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i don't like

Andre Nickatina - tried real hard to like him, cause so many others do but i can't bring myself to bump'n him

Too Short - was cool when i was young, and listening to all the XXX and cuss-word, now he's more played out then ever, and does not come with orginality anymore

KillaTay and Luni - i agree with everyone, they're pretty wack, i've liked a few of killa tays song, but as artist, he's nothing special

Mac Dre - every 3rd album is dope... haha he's been making less hits and more miss's... nothen beats "California Liven" haha

Esham = Wack

Suga T & D-Shot = super WACK

The Mossie = they all sound like "i wish" i was E-40 rappers

there to many to list, i could go on, and piss people off... but i have weird taste, and i'm sure you all would hate what i listen to...

in my 6 dish CD changer in my car, i have:

E40 - In a Major Way
Cage - Agent Orange
Thirstin Howl III - Serial Skiller
Aseop Rock - Labor Day
Heltah Skletah - Magnum Force
The Beatnuts - Take it or Squeeze It

i change them up a lot, one of E-40 albums is always in there though!

Jun 2, 2002
young droop...tight flow yay, but some bammer lyrics and style.

mack 10 and those dpg cats, i dont know if yall consider them popular, but they are too damn boring for me, they're like a new incubus album, every song sounds the same.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
=]

it's not the same anymore...back when there would be a couple artists here and there...one or two labels in the bay...and the rest just kicked back and enjoyed...now everyone and they mama owns a label...or has a CD. that does NOT mean they have talent. but on the other side of the coin, i'd have to say i am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with tech n9ne. if he doesn't have skills...then i don't know who has. THE INDUSTRY IS PUNKS!!!! :)

Jul 18, 2002
reason sum of y'all....

...ain't feelin Killa Tay or Tech N9ne iz becuz they are ahead of their time, so I can understand sum of y'allz not feelin them, y'all still got catchin up to do.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: reason sum of y'all....

Dmac_nasty said:
...ain't feelin Killa Tay or Tech N9ne iz becuz they are ahead of their time, so I can understand sum of y'allz not feelin them, y'all still got catchin up to do.
real shit. killa tay is hella paccin heat. i think people jus get annoyed by tha way he staccs his vocals. that annoying pitch. i jus kinda tune it out cuz his lyrics are on point.

ya'll might get mad, but i think yukmouth has lyrics, but sometimes his voice gets annoying also. fold.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
TECH N9NE has skill i agree... i just don't like when people kick there skill for the devil, he be on to much 666 for my taste

"Killa Tay ahead of his time" thats the funnyiest comment i ever heard, more like he's behind his time, he kicks the same shit that would of made him famous in 1993... only its 2002 and no one wants to here that shit anymore! we have hella albums in the last 9years that kicked the same shit he do!

Apr 26, 2002
C-Bo, Celly Cel, Richie Rich, Spice 1(except 187 He Wrote & Amerikkkas Nightmare), Mac Mall, Suga T, D-Shot, Kurupt, Soopafly, Big L, Roscoe, The Mossie, San Quinn, JT Bigga Figga, Gamblaz, DJ Screw, nearly every album with 'from the Screwed Up Click' (except Z-Ro), Outlawz, Lil Keke, Esham, Killa valley Roster, Hollow Tip, Mic C, Mr. Doctor (except his first) and on and on...

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com

lol damn! he just named off most the artists in the bay...any left? ya'll remember concious sisters (i think that was the name of the group) back in the early 90's comin from Oakland? now they had skill, lyrically...and probably were ahead of their time...who knows where they are at now. as for tech n9ne being ahead of his time, he be tearin shit up in any way i see it. i could just see him flowin to some trance/progressive type shit at that. he doin big thangs in a small minded world. that's real. Yukmouth has skills as well, yet i think he could expand more on what he talks (flows) about...

and for all you political hip hop heads, i gotta say...dead prez has got that shit on lock. n if you don't know who they are, cop their old CD, "Lets Get Free" peace...